Jesus AMA

If you died for us, how you can still talk to us? :joy:

Well then this really has me thinking why is it ones like me that was raised in church ended up getting the so called “crap” end of the stick so early in life to push away?

Just a thought.

I have cerebral palsy, thats why i asked if it was possible for me to heal, like a miracle or magickal, among energy problems sometimes as well

I died for considerably less people than this.

I wouldn’t know, I am not christianity.

It’s difficult. Very much so. But it’s possible. I suggest trying to push a physical evocation with someone who is famous for healing, start speaking to them about healing.

1 Like

That doesn’t even make sense in reply to what I said. 2016 had the same climate as now.

Tell me about the Synagogue of Satan then. :+1:

Just to be absolutely positive, there is a small chance I am being tricked in the long con by a very proficient spirit who has tricked every sense and multiple feelings of different spirits, and is POSING as literally jesus.

But that is too conspiracy for me rn, cause I don’t know what I’d do if I baselessly doubted everything in a world where I’m blind and deaf.

yes that is very much a possibility Max

NEither did yours, read mine.

I mean in general. Not as a whole. We all had periods where our truths were different. For instance, at the time I was here I was dealing with an entirely different climate.

I taught, back when I was in a time where we literally didn’t have sewers, that maybe don’t kill each other and here’s why.

I didn’t do that.

WHAT?

The quote is yours.

Tell us all about the Synagogue of Satan please, Tumblr-Jesus, you mentioned it before. :+1:

We are clearly not talking about the same thing.

Not in this post, I didn’t.

This just proved to me it’s not him, there’s many churches I studied many religions. I never singled out one religion. Who said I was speaking Christianity. Ok I’m out :v:

3 Likes

Well, let me be clear. I am not omniscient, I assumed.

Jesus mentiones it in the Bible, and millions of people died all round, over a long period, over that.

If you are channelling Jesus, or even just a reasonably adequate thoughtform, it should have some input on this.

Please tell me what the Synagogue of Satan is. :+1:

5 Likes

It’s in the Bible.

Or are you saying this post is the only DEFINITIVE Gospel and words of the True Jesus?

1 Like

Since when was the bible right?

The synagogue of Satan.
(Max here, I can already tell this is going to be tough to say)
It was a group of people who were determined to root out the people who hated… (max here, gimme a bit more time)

Okay, let’s prove who are we speaking with once and for all. I have a question Jesus would be able to answer. And an impostor won’t.

So, Jesus… can you explain me Derrida’s concept of deconstrution of the language as a way to understand text and meaning in a new light? I’m very, very, very stupid, I need help with this one.

1 Like

I mean, every word of mouth adaptation will be skewed either because of a misunderstanding or for personal gain, I suggest you call me up personally and ask if I’m legit to them.

(MAx here. Please don’t tear me apart, I know even less than you do. Not siding with him at all with or against.)

So you can google it?

Sorry, but this is just ridiculous. There, I said it.

5 Likes