Jesus AMA

NO, and honestly thats such a general question. It shows you don’t know what oyu’re looking for.

1 Like

I have no idea anymore. I suppose that I wanted to take a stance of peace, but I suppose pacifism was never the best route.

Why did you do that thing you did way back then that you sort of stand by but don’t as much anymore?

I don’t like Islam, personally, as the basic book says some things I don’t agree with and no matter what anyone says, if you’re using such a book as the crux of your religion, your holy book, then you’re just fooling yourself.

I like the religious people who step outside of the norms and simply define their own rules, it shows a type of autonomy that I admire.

So, why DID I teach it? It was relevant at the time.

I think it’s rather prudish or short sighted. If you can claim what is most high, you aren’t looking above it.

Max speaking. Talk to him yourself, then. I tested him a billion times, I can’t test him any harder.

1 Like

That is the best way, isnt it, talk to the being yourself, :smiley: I dont mean to come accross as negative to you yourself Max by the way

1 Like

You must be fucking joking, right?

I stand 100% by what I’ve done, am doing now that’s connected, and so do the other people involved I am in contact with and am still working as a group.

Let me guess:

• everything is exactly the same as everything else, only people who want to oppress you think otherwise
  • miracles can happen but really you just need to work with what you have and do magick
  • nothing’s really wrong except judging each other
  • you do you boo shalt be the highest law…

Kind of the Tumblr unwritten T&C’s, but with a bit of wiccan overlay?

3 Likes

What do you think of Lucifer? Are yall beer buds?

I think he asked rhetorically. I might be wrong tho

With respect to you @dagar , when someone tells me I sort of no longer stand by something, that’s not rhetorical, that’s spin.

“Sources familiar with her thinking say that…”

2 Likes

Sorry. That’s the autism again. I really didn’t mean anything against you.

1 Like

I’ll refrain from a rant and simply say, if that was Jesus in any form, even just a powerful thoughtform, he would know 1. exactly why I did what I did and 2. the extent to which I not only stand by it, but am actually working on related stuff, today, yesterday, have been for months, will do for as long as it takes… and at no small personal cost as well. :thinking:

7 Likes

Time is a healer. I suggest you do things like sleeping, eating decent foods, and depending on the damage, either resting or raising energy.

Wings are a thing you can effect. They’re there if you want them to be.

1 Like

Jesus, why do you write exactly as Max does?

Also, who would win a fistfight, you or me? I’m betting on me.

Also, stop pissing off Lady_Eva, she is the only one brave enough to be our babysitter and, I tell you, this community needs her.

1 Like

I mean in general. Not as a whole. We all had periods where our truths were different. For instance, at the time I was here I was dealing with an entirely different climate.

No? Freedom of thought is fine, I represent no churches or establishments. For fucks sake, why are you attributing me with someone else?

Define miracle. If you mean an unlikely event that is considered positive, then it’s completely case by case. Magick certainly helps, as you know.

Different climate, different people, different rules. Judgement on a personal basis is fine but you can by no means consider it objective. Do what you want.

was that you Max, or Jesus speaking?

Simple; telepathy. I use words he’s already familiar with because what I’m really doing is firing signals he uses already. THis is easier for him to understand.

Probably you, considering I lack a body.

I am not pissing off anyone on purpose.

Jesus.

You’re saying that this was Jesus speaking?

2 Likes

I made him clarify, Jesus said the fuck word.

im already doing all those things so thats good