Jehovah

In my city here, I see a lot of Jehovah witnesses with their books and everything, is Jehovah evil what is he I don’t really understand… help me please lol I don’t wanna communicate with them

This may differentiate, I’m not really sure

But Jehovah is considered to be an Egregore, created by Christians who believe the Bible literally.
So, in a sense, it is nothing more than a parasitic source that drains the populace’s energy or rather the one’s who believes in it

2 Likes

But why do they believe in him wtf? It’s really confusing for me

Why wouldn’t they? They must have heard about him from somewhere and one day, they just picked up the Bible and were never the same after they read that pathetic shit of a book.

2 Likes

They aren’t real Christians right?

Well, that I do not know to be honest.

EDIT:-

Not really. Whoever believes God sent his son Jesus Christ to earth in order to die for the sins of humanity to be forgiven is considered to be a christian. Whoever considers Jesus to be their saviour. Not all christian movements follow the bible, in fact, the least of them really do.

2 Likes

They seem really scary lol, they are all dressed like they are going to wedding or something every single day

1 Like

They believe in him because they were teach to do so from a young age and never questioned it. And some others because this sort of groups offer certain support to recovery from addictions and other things.

2 Likes

Correct but there is also an original Caannite deity.

5 Likes

A lot of Christians believe J.W to be a big cult actually. Side note here, when I was younger, my family and I lived in Germany. When J.W would come to our door, my Dad would answer the door with a big snake on his shoulders. He is a Marine, so big fricken muscled dude with tattoos (for visual lol). They would take off running because they apparently think snakes are evil and my dad would call after them saying, “Wait! I wanted a pamphlet!” Problem solved lol!

6 Likes

LOL, I was listening to King’s Paimon enn and I saw a comment saying just play this when J. W. comes to ur door lol, why is that?

1 Like

Do you mean Yahweh? Because I can only think of that from the top of my head when you mention Caannite

1 Like

Same guy but different pronounciations if I remember correctly, lets summon @anon48079295 to confirm that.

2 Likes

Jehovah is the (badly) translated form of Yahweh into Spanish. The right way should be Yavéh. Don’t know where OP is from, tho.

2 Likes

And the next day, they were never to be seen again because the dreams of snake had them pissing on the bed xD

3 Likes

I’m learning a lot of Spanish here than in my class and I fail in this shit.

REEEEEE

2 Likes

JA! Shoot me whenever you need help, I’m a native Spanish speaker.

1 Like

answer me please xD

Hola Senorita. xD

Alright, i’ll stop :grimacing:

I’m a dude, but… close enough? Jajaja

Anyway, let’s don’t derail the thread.

3 Likes