I've seen some topics about people having relationships with spirits, particular demons

And I gotta ask how does that work exactly?

Well, the general consensus in most of the sensible threads is that it varies per relationship.

What are you wondering about specifically? What types of relationships are you refering to?

Otherwise, with how open this question is, I would say to go back and reread the threads and come back with what you’re stuck on.

2 Likes

Wondering the same thing.

1 Like

Romantic.

That sort of thing can be found in the “Love, Sex and Relationships Category”. This popular thread should get you started.

1 Like

In part like any other relationship in that you work on it and develop it over time. For some entities it’s like a contract, they can say they love you all you want so you can get the emotional fulfillment from them while they get your devotion and energy, but you can have more complex relationships than this as well. Developing clairsenses is definitely useful, as well as utilizing the astral or dream connections to be closer to the beings you want to have relationships with.

There are communities dedicated to Godspouses, which are people who have spiritually married gods or otherwise have romantic and sexual relationships with them.

You can also have more familial or platonic relationships with them. In Kemetic Orthodoxy they have a specific ritual to reveal your Kemetic parents, the gods who created your two souls. I have familial relationships with Norse gods myself.

Consent is key, of course, as in any relationship or contract. The entity is allowed to refuse you, and you are allowed to refuse them, and you can later break or renounce the bond if desired or need be.

2 Likes

Everyone is different. And people shouldn’t give human rules or morals to these types of relationships at all.

As someone who as lived this way my entire life. Many wouldn’t understand it. Couldn’t understand it.

I wouldn’t go seeking it out on purpose.

Enjoy being human.

I rather suggest having a spiritual relationship with other living human beings higher self is a much stronger and better relationship to have

Having a relationship with a spirit does not mean you can’t enjoy being human. And by the way you can have both a human relationship and a spirit relationship.

I’ve actually experienced quite the opposite. My spirit relationship is much stronger than anything else could be.

5 Likes