I've heard of people working with Eris. Why?

Where you took that from? First of all she’s usually focused on other gods if you follow Homer story. Her daughters are more focused on humans :slight_smile:

Not exactly, that is modern concept, discordians like to present. She is goddess of discord. Discord is very useful. If you want to win over a united group or clique you can wish to make discord among them, so they become weaker.

Divide et Impera
Discord is very useful strategy in media, war, business and politics. And among the trolls. I see many reasons to work with Eris. Just because she doesn’t fit our idea of comfort it doesn’t mean she’s not beneficial in her way. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I believe she was known as a goddess of chaos and discord, not just the latter.

1 Like

I’m just curious :raccoon:. Give me a couple reasons why YOU see it as beneficial to work with her along with scenarios if you’d like.

I could see working with her benefical when dealing with a group of people against you to cause strife within the group. Essentially tearing the bigger enemy from within so they can no longer be an obstacle.

3 Likes

Since Eris is a goddess of chaos. I’d assume that in terms of benefits, she’d curse the enemies of those who work with her.

Eris is CHAOS, chaos is EVERYTHING, thats sort of the essence of my work with her. Sharing only because it seems like many here misunderstand her, though im sure thats per her design.

3 Likes

(Posts below this are from another topic where @itssebastienc was questioning responses received, which let people to suggest Eris’ influence may already be at work.)

1 Like

I’m just sitting here, chuckling at every direction since the previous thread.
Good job Eris! And no one noticed!
High five

13 Likes

You’re implying that Eris influenced this situation :thinking:?

4 Likes

Sounds like we were both thinking the same thing.

6 Likes

You think Eris has something to do with this?

2 Likes

Who knows! Isn’t like she’s the goddess of strife and discord, right? It’s not like she caused any fights before!

er_

…right?

11 Likes

well, it is a bit of a stretch but one way one can start developing a connection to a spirit is through research. It is not always the case but it can happen. We call this immerison so it is possible that her attention has been caught through your curiousity. And moments of strive, especially internally, can reveal truths about ourselves.

Of course, she could have been calling to you which could cause the curiousity in the first place but it is a mote point.

5 Likes

The beautiful

2 Likes

My psychic senses aren’t perfect at the moment so would you mind asking her for me?.. If she’s been calling to me? If you don’t want to that’s fine :wink:. I appreciate the wisdom you’ve provided.

3 Likes

See chaos in order to see what you can do to improve on yourself. Maybe look into shadow work because sometimes you can project your inner issues onto things. When there’s really nothing wrong.

3 Likes

I don’t really have a connection with her or the time for an evocation today to do the job well on my end. Why not explore some divinatioj methods you can try (does not have to be tarot and can be as simple as coin divination since it is a yes or no question) to ask her yourself.

4 Likes

Best advice you could give

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like