I've had some unsettling dreams, can anybody tell me what these mean?

I have had several dreams as to which the one rule is to not look into reflective surfaces or I will wake up. I have had this dream at least 3 times and it seems like it all connects because each time it ends I have looked into a mirror (one time a pond) and I am not myself. I am a pale woman with long, curly black hair and bright blue eyes wearing a what looks like a Victorian Era dress. I am a mixed Hispanic/Caucasian with medium brown hair and brown eyes. I have woken up from those dreams with my Occupital lobe section throbbed as well as the frontal (I was considering medicine as a degree for a while lol) as well as occasional nose bleeds. For the past 2 months I have been dreaming about a raven headed man who just takes me on nice walks through a wooded forest and at first he never really says anything, we just leisurely walk around. I had asked him later on who he was and he had said, ā€œYou know who I am.ā€ I just sat there looking dumbfounded and he just kept staring at me, then I woke up.These are also reoccurring but as time goes by little things start to change in the dream. The raven head starts to look more like a mask and I can feel what facial gesture he is making. I have recently got the courage to do some research and found the name Amon. Last night i told him that I had found out some more information that may be led to who he is. I could feel him grinning underneath the mask as I said this name and he suddenly grabbed my wrist and threw me down a dark pit as to then I had to force myself to wake up. I woke up with a nosebleed that has probably been the worst I have ever had and Iā€™ve had my fair share. I have had several dreams as to which the one rule is to not look into reflective surfaces or I will wake up. I have had this dream at least 3 times and it seems like it all connects because each time it ends I have looked into a mirror (one time a pond) and I am not myself. I am a pale woman with long, curly black hair and bright blue eyes wearing a what looks like a Victorian Era dress. I am a mixed Hispanic/Caucasian with medium brown hair and brown eyes. I have woken up from those dreams with my Occupital lobe section throbbed as well as the frontal (I was considering medicine as a degree for a while lol) as well as occasional nose bleeds. For the past 2 months I have been dreaming about a raven headed man who just takes me on nice walks through a wooded forest and at first he never really says anything, we just leisurely walk around. I had asked him later on who he was and he had said, ā€œYou know who I am.ā€ That is the only thing I have ever heard him say. I just stood there looking dumbfounded and he just kept staring at me, then I woke up.These are also reoccurring but as time goes by little things start to change in the dream. The raven head starts to look more like a mask and I can feel what facial gesture he is making. I have recently got the courage to do some research and found the name Amon. Last night i told him that I had found out some more information that may be led to who he is. I could feel him grinning underneath the mask as I said this name and he suddenly became angry and grabbed my wrist and sent me falling into just darkness. I had to force myself awake and woke up in shock and had a bloody nose. Which has probably been the work one Iā€™ve ever had and Iā€™ve had my fair share. Should I be nervous?

I think youā€™ll have to explore this for yourself and see where the spirit takes you.

1 Like

Alright, thank you for the advice. Much appreciated!

1 Like

Ive has similar dream experiences but not really all of this together and no nose bleeds.

Iā€™ve had dreams where Iā€™m with someone who tells me or act so as though Iā€™ve i know who they are when I donā€™t. Usually a while later i realize itā€™s either a spirit or a dead person which might be relevant.

Not a Dream, but in a meditation once I had an experience with Loki where we were calmly walking and cane to a cliff. He pushed me and I ended up in a pool where we talked for a while. What i remember most is feeling like I was drowning or would drown in it and him saying ā€œstand upā€.

When I have dreams with distinct ā€˜peopleā€™ I often look up their traits like it seems you did. My best advice is to tell the spirits to fuck off because theyā€™re hurting you and youā€™re willing to talk even if they arenā€™t being aggressive.

(Sitri got my attention through aggressive dreams ā€”torture nightmaresā€” and when I said thatā€™s enough and planned a ritual they stopped.)

Canā€™t help with the Victorian thing though unless maybe another life if you believe in that? Or maybe something that appears with her related to you in a different way?

I will say about the mirrors that i fucking hate mirrors and they scare me and anytime I see one in a dream Iā€™m trying to hard to wake up because I do not want to see whatā€™s in it.

1 Like

For real mirrors are a trigger even in my waking life because of those dreams. I am planning on it next time I see him, but sometimes it feels like i have no control over what happens in the dreams.

1 Like