I've had enough

Glad to get out :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I know the feeling. Working with Azazel and the void have been some of the most freeing experiences of my life so far.

2 Likes

How did you get into the demonic path?

1 Like

I simply asked Odin and Freya for something one day and they delivered. From there I got curious about lhp practices and discovered Azazel and haven’t looked back since.

1 Like

Glad you finally had your awakening

4 Likes

Lots of Love, Power, Energy and Strenght for you Ivy! :wink:

:sparkles: Tohu Bohu Chasek :sparkles:

Thank you Rav :wink::heart:
PS I still want to kill that guy looool

2 Likes

This is just me. While studying occultism, if I’m taught anything baneful, I’d tear it off my book. I don’t write down any other Spirits names but the holy angels…i didn’t quite realize that I’m becoming slave to my own grave. Long story short, Ivi, I’m a badass now.

My former quote was: The happiness of others make mine.
But now: Whoever wanna die should die… for their downfall give me smile.
“Kill them all and keep moving”. “Talk stupid and get your head popped”. “Dance wrong with me and get your head off ya’ neck”.

To hell to whomever will stop me from fulfilling whatever my desires are, it’s better not to toy with me at all.

And when i became a mad dog as i am, I’ve been getting better.

4 Likes

I feel the same way I was told by several people not to deal with demonic entities fuck them they just don’t want to see me thrive and prosper
Those are the same people who let me down anyway
Whoever gets in my way I will teach them a lesson
I have killing thoughts too and whoever dies its their own fault for being weak lol

6 Likes

Yeah Dear!!!Fuck Karma and Fuck Universe…Karma doesn’t works,it is a just a tool used by Religion to scare people just like heaven and hell.

1 Like

Buddhism and Jainism are illogical religion which are actually death cults,they dislike nature and feminine power…

2 Likes

Yeah who can be happy and positive all the time? Life doesn’t work like that
I tried it and I was digging my own grave because other people see your kindness as weakness

5 Likes

That’s true dear,until you live in Buddhist Monastery where people are not greedy and ready to help…Ladakh,Dharamshala,Nepal,Bhutan are good places to lead a peaceful and happy life…

Exactly what I’m saying.

A dude once threatened my life, cuz he is a herbalist. Knows very well about herbs and plants and its many uses. I was quiet, looking at him. He threatened to kill me if I voice anything, I wasn’t scared of his words but of what I’ve been taught, which to me now are bullshit! So that night, I just did this crazy devilish spell I was told not to toy with cuz it conjures up evil spirits, devils, even the spirit of the dead would appear. So i used it, told them to go scare him only and not harm him, but to give him a lil mental torture.

It was a week after I passed through their area, and I realized someone calling my name from afar… I looked back and it was him. Normal way of approaching me was: Son of fool, Ididots, how U doing? But things changed: Brother, brother, I’ve been calling you…

Now that’s how things should always be. His father started begging me to come join their occult order, that my type is needed among them. I said I don’t dine with those who trample on the weak; how you’ve mistaken my meekness as weakness… Bla bla

Now that’s what I’m saying. But if I haven’t done anything and let foolish teachings caged me, who knows what might happen to me?

5 Likes

I tried checking through my phone . The Meaning of Black pullet . There I begging to understand the meaning of Black pullet and now find out that there is a medium that could make me a great man by becoming a demon . I was asked to filled a form and later discovered I was told that I have become a demon . I was very happy hearing this because I know my destiny will be boosted . And am going to acquire a magical power .

Welcome @olobayofoluso. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

3 posts were split to a new topic: New member intro

Go wash your mouth out - I am an anarchist, a free market anarchist aka an anarcho-capitalist. I even pray to dead Jews like Murray Newton Rothbard and Ludwig von Mises. How dare you.

Al.

2 Likes

You are making me wet :kiss:

1 Like

I can totally relate to that…keep moving, keep walking the path, wonderful things await to be unfolded for you.

1 Like