I've had enough

Hey guys!
I’m drunk now and decided to rant here as I kinda see you as my friends
All my life I thought being good hearted is a virtue but I was so damn wrong oh my
I have been trampled on my whole life by various people, it started at a very young age
I was beaten, lied to, hurt, used, harassed, left alone, hated
I never gave up being good tho, I always believed in a God and hell and demons were something I was always afraid of
All I ever wanted was some love from somebody who understands
As I have realized how evil this world is and the unconscious people living in it
now the tables have turned and i started seeing demons as beautiful and I am embracing my darkness which I suppressed for too long
I will no longer be a victim and fuck karma and fuck the universe, if there is karma why do good people suffer and bad people get away with everything
Why should I thank the universe for a petty life like I am not deserving or shit
I AM the universe and I decide how my life is going to be and I will be powerful and I will put people around me in their place
I am getting stronger each day and I am learning so much
Welcome to the dark side!
I would be so happy if you share how you joined the dark path
Ivi

30 Likes

Kinda same here.

I was an anarchist/criminal before this road.
Glad to stumble upon here.
It made me see how big of a liars Mohammad and Allah are.
Lurked for a year,gathered some info,quit islam.
I will never regret it :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

11 Likes

No one ever found greatness or power at the bottom of the bottle, just remember moderation. It feels like the answer after a lifetime of pain but it isn’t. Demons in my experience so far don’t discourage being a good or loving person, but they have helped me to guard myself better. Good luck along your journey.

5 Likes

I was into Islam as well, after 5 years of mental torture I finally found out that it is all bullshit I can’t believe how I as a woman could ever accept this shit like islam

14 Likes

Good for you :smiley:
My turning point was describing of heaven to be honest.

I told myself,man cannot live without war,something is wrong here.
You know,that eternal joy shit.

Also,you can do any crime but if you believe in Allah,you will eventually go to heaven.
If you are not a believer,you can be the best person in the world but still hell awaits.

Fuck that,we are gods :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Thank you so much I would say that I will not suppress my emotions anymore, ofc my inner is good but I need to show others that some things go too far and I am finally courageous enough to contact demons I feel like a stone is being lifted

2 Likes

Yeah the paradise of a Allah looks more like a gay men paradise to be honest loolll and why should a kafir be burned in hell forever just because of his 70 years of life on earth
Its just so funny that in year 2019 with information and internet people still buy this shit

4 Likes

Glad to get out :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I know the feeling. Working with Azazel and the void have been some of the most freeing experiences of my life so far.

2 Likes

How did you get into the demonic path?

1 Like

I simply asked Odin and Freya for something one day and they delivered. From there I got curious about lhp practices and discovered Azazel and haven’t looked back since.

1 Like

Glad you finally had your awakening

4 Likes

Lots of Love, Power, Energy and Strenght for you Ivy! :wink:

:sparkles: Tohu Bohu Chasek :sparkles:

Thank you Rav :wink::heart:
PS I still want to kill that guy looool

2 Likes

This is just me. While studying occultism, if I’m taught anything baneful, I’d tear it off my book. I don’t write down any other Spirits names but the holy angels…i didn’t quite realize that I’m becoming slave to my own grave. Long story short, Ivi, I’m a badass now.

My former quote was: The happiness of others make mine.
But now: Whoever wanna die should die… for their downfall give me smile.
“Kill them all and keep moving”. “Talk stupid and get your head popped”. “Dance wrong with me and get your head off ya’ neck”.

To hell to whomever will stop me from fulfilling whatever my desires are, it’s better not to toy with me at all.

And when i became a mad dog as i am, I’ve been getting better.

4 Likes

I feel the same way I was told by several people not to deal with demonic entities fuck them they just don’t want to see me thrive and prosper
Those are the same people who let me down anyway
Whoever gets in my way I will teach them a lesson
I have killing thoughts too and whoever dies its their own fault for being weak lol

6 Likes

Yeah Dear!!!Fuck Karma and Fuck Universe…Karma doesn’t works,it is a just a tool used by Religion to scare people just like heaven and hell.

1 Like

Buddhism and Jainism are illogical religion which are actually death cults,they dislike nature and feminine power…

2 Likes

Yeah who can be happy and positive all the time? Life doesn’t work like that
I tried it and I was digging my own grave because other people see your kindness as weakness

5 Likes

That’s true dear,until you live in Buddhist Monastery where people are not greedy and ready to help…Ladakh,Dharamshala,Nepal,Bhutan are good places to lead a peaceful and happy life…