I've discovered a very ancient demonic force

Maybe its from the apsu waters (so probably NOT leviathan).

So there is evil spirits in hell then? I never thought they where evil in hell?

Also is there more then one hell?

Thereā€™s more than one underworld, one could call them hell, though usually hell equates to the infernal empire, but generally speaking yes thereā€™s more than one.

2 Likes

But is there evil spirits that whant to do us harm in the infernal empier? Or is evil some thing els for them?

There are entities who dont like humanity, but I wouldnt call them evil.

What does the serpent mean when he catogerice it self as evil then? I donā€™t get it.

Satolas, being the Father of darkness, him being the Father of the abyss and hell he is aslo the Father of evil.

Satolas is not petty, or theres edginess on his evil, but the reason why he has that title is because he is an adversary.

An adversary to everything and any thing.

4 Likes

Thats the wrong approach. Sometimes you get some actions on older posts later, when somebody ACTUALLY MANAGED TO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION or something similar impossible so donā€™t take down your workings because you donā€™t get interactions on it on the spot. Someone else might find a treasure in them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you xag for shining light on the question.

1 Like

Is there any of you that have been in hell and wanā€™t to share with me how it is to be there?

Very true! I mainly just thought my post was totally left field compared to the rest of the conversation so that is why I ended up deleting it. Iā€™m not upset by any means but I do find it a bit funny that in a way I was being proactive about things.

2 Likes

If this serpent spirit ā€œgodā€ was the first one in hell then there was no religion right?

Humans did not even exist back then.

Humans existed for a long time, humans here didnā€™t but there are very ancient humans in other planes.

Oh that i did not know how are they? The acient humans?

Who are they i meant. :smile:

That really isnā€™t the point. Archeology is a good reference to have because in a way the ruins of previous civilizations tell us stories of their spiritual experiences and what they saw.

It also is a good resource because if this being is real and it is contacting someone on this plane of existence it would have to of been something that humans encountered at some point in time. (:

2 Likes

Satolas is primordial.

A primordial force a primordial god is a not a god that is emenated from something like a source.

A primordial god is not a face or a mask of a force. But this god, Satolas is the primordial void, this is not the dark void but deeper and more hidden from it.

Not many get there in the primordial void, but in my experience, satolas is the True face Of the gatekeepers and Its so Hard explaining.

But lets see that the gatekeepers are emenations of this primordial god satolas, this are aspects and personalities of him,these are the dark void.

Satolas is the Father, the emperor and the primordial void, the True self so to speak.

5 Likes

Theyā€™re not so much different in appearance but they seem more energy inclined, from what Iā€™ve experienced their culture is a bit different in terms of thereā€™s not ethnically labeled like we are.

1 Like

So heā€™s basically like Tiamat, Abzu, Khaos, Nun, and so forth? as they are also the primordial Void :thinking:

He has 10.000 names and for me and forms.

I came into knowing many of them, not ancient gods but many names unrecorder.

His names and forms aslo repressent something, in my Bael Pathworking, the Lord of darkness came as a the ā€œabomination of the divineā€ form,the form that seeks more power than ever, that he has more power than the divine, so he rises as an adversary hidden in silence.

3 Likes