Its My Birthday, I am 45 years Old Do You Give Me A Present?

Greetings Brother’s

1. I want a Satanic/ Luciferian High Priest to give me a “Satanic/ Luciferian Blessing” to create any sort of situation. That I may win in all things and to come through first class gaining first prize.always.

Natal Chart Report

Sun Aries
Moon Scorpio
Ascendant Libra
Mercury Aries
Venus Taurus

From Mystic Eli

3 Likes

Happy Birthday!
2PlyKoran1-vi

5 Likes

Good luck, hope you have more luck with the guys on here than I did with my family cause the guys on here are AWESOME! Whereas I ended up having to find and buy my own present just so I got something when I turned 40 last year. They didn’t even buy me a cake!

5 Likes

Happy birthday

2 Likes

Feliz cumpleanos my friend :tada:

happy birthday!!! uwu

Happy birthday!!! :smile::birthday::tada:

Why not create an egregore for the sites members who will give them presents on their birthdays :wink:

Happy Birthday :slight_smile:

Happy birthday :birthday::gift::balloon:

Thanks for love

Lord Satan / Lucifer I need your help for my work to win a first prize or a prize you feel i am worthy to receive as a servant of darkness in this -------------- lottery I wish to win

Lord Satan and Lord Lucifer please surround my aura and my son’s aura and cats aura with air from this moment and forever
as above and so below
Let it be so.

Thanks for the love

Lord Satan / Lucifer I need your help for my work to win a first prize or a prize you feel i am worthy to receive as a servant of darkness in this -------------- lottery I wish to win

Lord Satan and Lord Lucifer please surround my aura and my son’s aura and cats aura with air from this moment and forever
as above and so below
Let it be so.

Thanks for the care

as above and so below
Let it be so.

Thanks for the comfort

as above and so below
Let it be so.

Thanks for hug

as above and so below
Let it be so.

Thanks for OCD

as above and so below
Let it be so.

Thanks for good luck

as above and so below
Let it be so.

Thanks my brother

as above and so below
Let it be so.

1 Like

Hi there, sure! :slight_smile:

I definitely can :slight_smile:
“That I may win in all things and to come through first class gaining first prize.always.”

Why not…;

Optionally, I also thought of general all around empowerment -
In regard with Satan+Lucifer - infinitely kick-ass things…;
not only is everything you see in the world a possibility, even in movies…
All you see in this world are but examples of infinite possibilities.
So is the nature of the potential of existence in the Cosmos -
you can make your very own thing of your own experience.

So if you have any other request… please share it… :slight_smile: