Its me G.Tabata

Hi guys,

its me G.Tabata, normally I don´t introduce myself… I even dont registrate. I normally just read the interesting posts from people. I am 41 years old and I am from Germany. I am here, because it´s almost impossible to find literature and forums in general about magick in the german language. You´ll find mostly commercial “white” and “angelic” esoteric literature or herbs and wicca stuff… but about cabbalistic work or black magick, just forget it. I was very happy to find this page. I could find so many information and I am reading al lot since a week. So you will read from me in the future too for sure. :slight_smile:
Greetings from Europe

3 Likes

Welcome @g.tabata Please tell us about yourself.

Do you have any practical experience in maigck?

If so, what, exactly, do you practice and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific systems or traditions?

What are your areas of magical interest?

Welcome! And yes, there’s a serious lack of black magick forums/communities online. Wish there were more indeed

Hi Darkest Night and Shamn,
thanks for your qick answers! Well, I must say, I am a professional pyschic since allmost 10 years. My great grandmother was a real media who could workd and see entities. I think I got a little bit of her talent.
I also practised magick in the past. Sometimes very succesfull, sometimes not. To be honest, since last year I have searched and found english literature on amazon. Before that time I didnt know that there´s such a big market and offer of occult literature. It is completely different to what I have found here. I have also very old literature but I find them sometimes hard to understand and complicated. The new literature is just fresh and easyer to understand… I had found first the GOM and I have started to practice with that, but I cannot say that I was so succesfull… I im interested a lot in demology but I am not sure if I do the things right … Like anyone else I got questions and I think I must go on learning. The world of magick is very big. Sometimes I dont know where and with what to start… Unfortunately a official shool for magick only exist in Harry Potter´s wordl :smile:

3 Likes

What did you practice and for how long?

How long have you practiced with the Gallery of Magick works? A lot of folks here use their books, myself included, so we can help troubleshoot any issues you might have.

I have invented rituals by myself. Some rituals went good. For example I have brought my friend a new car, because she wanted to visited me. I have done this ritual with flower seeds… the other one was simple but my intention and concentration was so strong, that it has worked very fast, by bringing my actual fiance. I was really surprised. I could also influence people when I want with just a candle…

Than we got problems from outside, that has destroyed our life plans completely. I will write that down in a post in a few days… We were and are so bullied, I felt the need to do something. This was the very first time I wanted to use black magic to harm and block the person that harms us so much.
I red about voddoo but tha is not for me. I am too lazy to buy and mix all these herbals and things and so on… Than I found the book “magical attack”. But its my fiance knows these people, that is in these problems and so on. I am out from all these things… I found it very hard to do magick against somebody that I don´t know etc. I found the principle with the sigils so interesting that I have other books by GOM but as I said, I’m not sure. I thought because I can visualize and focus really well, I should be able to do it well. But the successes are so small or unspectacular that I have my doubts whether they are coincidences or my magical work. But maybe it’s me who’s blocking the whole thing because I’ve just generally become very insecure because of what has happened to us in the last few years. I feel like the world is conspiring against us.

1 Like

This is actually a pretty common thing. You had beginner successes with your intuitive rituals but now you are learning an established system with the GOM, one with its own specific way of doing things which is different from your more natural, free-flowing methods so there is a learning curve. It’s similar to learning music. You can learn to play by ear and do pretty well with only innate talent, but once you get into a conservatory and start learning things like music theory, you will stumble before you eventually start understanding and getting into the flow.

How long have you practiced the GOM methods?

1 Like

Hello neighbour, welcome!
Same in the Netherlands, not a lot of groups and resources that are not all love and light.

I have started at the end of last year. I started with magical attack, as I told and than the 72 angels of magick. I had some small succes and because of all that bad luck, I worked with the magickal protection. I must say, from that I have not noticed nothing I would say… I remember that master protection ritual feld very good the first time. Than… I don´t know… I felt no change. I had and have problems with money rituals in general because its a very big topic in my life in general. I really was thinking to go to hypnosis to have beliefs dissolve and see if any exist from previous lives. I remember having quite a bit of trouble with the Master Money Ritual. I think I was too tense. Conversely, when it comes to the sales ritual, I have already achieved success, but these are not enough to permanently solve the ever-growing financial problems. I tried several times to carry out the gambling ritual for my friend and it didn’t work at all. I have a hard time working with the sigils for others. That worked better with my own rituals back then.
I worked than with Demons of Magick. Somehow this is the book I always go back to. With the second ritual I achieved amazing results with Vassago that I didn’t think were possible. Since then I have worked with him more often.
I have made the master curse ritual against my landlord. And after that I commissioned Haures against him. Well, he is 89 years old. I dont know if its the age again or its really my curse :woman_shrugging: There’s nothing but trouble with him all the time. After I performed these rituals in January, he “disappeared.” I guess he’s in the hospital or hospice. Neighbors have intervened who actually don’t want to give their names, but who supposedly have the authority to take care of things, etc. This is all really weird. I can no longer reach my landlord by phone at all. Now everything is going through lawyers and this will probably go to court. I only found out that something had happened to him because there was a burst pipe in front of the house. Since then the situation has gotten messy, but I think I have a good chance in court. I’m trying to look at it positively now, because they want to throw me out of this house because after 50 years of doing nothing, the house is in a very bad condition. At first I thought I did something wrong, but now I’m trying to stay positive and fight.

:rofl: I wish you love and light my friend! :joy: I think its also a problem of the book publishers. Maybe black magic and cabalistic topics don´t look good for them or they have no idea, that there is a market for it. On the other site, it really depends on where you live. In the southern oder balcan countries I think the people are much much more open minded in general and who is a little bit advanced knows, that not everything is love and light. Sometimes I was really thinking to ask some book authors if its not possible to translate their books in german. I am sure people would be interested in that

Hahhaha welcome. I totally get you with the Harry Potter joke haha.