It worked! The lightning wood caused a hurricane!

:flushed: Oops!

4 Likes

Power of lightning wood

2 Likes

Omg :joy::joy: that’s cool but damn :sob:

2 Likes

I guess you should have mentioned in your visualization that no people should be harmed or have their lives ruined… Oh well.

1 Like

So that’s where you’ve been. Fun.

2 Likes

Yeah probably should have thought that one through a little better. Lightning wood is like a monkey’s paw. :grimacing:

1 Like

Well, if it hasn’t hit yet you can always just visualize it suddenly completely dissipating. Would be fun seeing the scientists trying to explain that one.
Or, visualize it turning back out again and then dissipating or turning back into the next one and neutralizing it since their spins will clash.
Or, best of all, visualize it letting go of ground and disappearing up into the sky.
Good luck!

2 Likes

Hurricane Laura is tied to hit Louisiana now. Every mage trying to make it not hit their part. :grimacing:

In a 100 years history books will say this was how the great occult wars begun. :face_with_monocle: First it was the weather, with hurricanes, then tornados, then hail the size of footballs and smaller cars, then the pestilence and plagues begun. Then the ice-age arrived. :cold_face: The kids looking up from their history books trying to see the sun where it shines through a patch where freezing wind gusts had swept the thick ice bare from it´s snow cover. Sighing, looking back down into their history books.

3 Likes

Pretty bad.

1 Like

Hey, don’t stress yourself to death over it, Adam. The storm would have happened anyway, just weaker. And also there may have been other unknown pretty big factors involved.

Major Mauve zone action if you wanna go that way.

2 Likes

These articles don’t seem to say much but I see all the crazy shit going down. And I’m smack dab right in the middle of it all :flushed:

1 Like

Yes I saw these are pay articles, but the super torch ritual peeps have come through so much before. It was more meant to see other forces were involved to - the Universe´s mega rituals. …or who ever does them. :wink:

2 Likes

No one going to mention there was already a 90% chance of a hurricane forming on August 18, the day “I’m gonna try and make a storm was announced” and folks had been talking about a hurricane forming for like a week before that? Lmao

3 Likes

That makes me feel less responsible for those deaths and people’s lives ruined, or at least it makes me look less responsible, thank you for that.

1 Like

I don’t think this is very funny I get hit by hurricanes every year and have to watch people lose their homes and loved ones

Matter of fact I’ve had to fight hurricanes to keep them from harming my family.

3 Likes