It worked! The lightning wood caused a hurricane!

I told everyone last week that I would conduct this experiment and let you know the results well here it is!

So It worked! and although the name is not exactly the same it’s pretty damned close. Laura/Laurie close enough right? Laurie was the first person to write a review on my page. But anyhow the experiment worked and the lightning wood ritual caused a storm and not just any storm but a big one!

9 Likes

Nice

2 Likes

Very cool.

2 Likes

I also got a promotion at work I’m now working directly under the CEO! So this stuff has more uses than a Swiss army knife but with the slashing power of a Scottish claymore my PM is open. :wink:

2 Likes

You’re awesome. You know that right?

3 Likes

I will try and get lightning wood. Seems very powerful.

2 Likes

Did you conjure all these spirits in order to cause the hurricane as well?

2 Likes

No I actually just held it in my hands and visualized it. And I still have some of it left.

2 Likes

You are amazing :smiling_imp::dog2:

2 Likes

Ha ha! The lightning wood strikes again!!! On my little walk today I decided to pop into a little consignment store and low and behold I find some silver for 1 dollar!!! With genuine hallmark and everything! Ever since I’ve been carrying around this lightning wood gris gris bag the luck has been ridiculous. The little spoon alone has an antique value of $50.00!!

5 Likes

The spoon is silver?

2 Likes

Yes it is and when I checked it out online its lowest auction price is 50 bucks due to its antique rarity. Some people are selling it for almost 200!

2 Likes

Hope your good luck keeps going strong. Please update if you get more results.

2 Likes

Okay, on one hand that is awesome. Congratulations on your success. On the other hand, do you mind using some of that mojo to mitigate some of the possible damage, as I would like to go to New Orleans in the next year or two.

2 Likes

That’s quite the synchronicity. New Orleans is suing the developers who built the Hard Rock in Gnawlins that collapsed back in October of 2019. I used to work at the Hard Rock cafe back when I was in my mid 20’s living in Honolulu HI

I feel very sorry for the employees and the hard rock company because of how the developers botched the job and those poor people who were killed or injured and the city of new orleans for having to go through all that. So yes I think those people have been through enough. I’ll see about not letting it get too out of hand.

2 Likes

Oh yes, synchronicity abounds when it comes to my family and New Orleans, so I am honestly not surprised lol. And thanks, much appreciated, my dude.

1 Like

Babe, this is a bit excessive…BRAVO!

1 Like

I feel really bad :disappointed: I didn’t mean to do this much damage. Anyone from that area want to give us an update?

3 Likes

I live close to where it is. Yesterday was just windy and stormy

1 Like