It seems to be the only numbers i see anymore

444 and 666 i see them everywhere. I can’t seem to find much on 444. For some reason I feel 444 has a significant meaning/message for me but nothing I’ve found or read is giving me closure so i know there’s still a message for me to find. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am a firm believer in the significance of numbers.

I did some quick googling because I’ve read a fair bit on number combinations (mine is 7’s). I find the concept fascinating, and like to believe it’s the universe talking to me. I’d recommend looking at some of these links.

1 Like

Thank you. Ive read from the first link before but never the second one. The second gave me a little more insight. I have just made some life changing decisions and started on a new journey in life.

1 Like

Well, I hope it’s for the better (though I’m sure it will work out in your favor). It’s exciting to start a new journey, I hope it brings you happiness and prosperity. :heart:

1 Like

I used to see 444 a lot. I still do like multiple times in a day. Though of late it’s not just 444 its starts from 00 to 11 then 22,33,44 ,55…so I just concluded that angels are closer to me than ever before and some major change is awaiting me. That’s mostly what I got from numerology. It also happens that I’m a master number 11 so that explains a lot of things.

1 Like