It never worked for me, that's all

Quareia and Farsight Institute’s courses are both free. They’re also the two most comprehensive and in-depth ones on the list by far.

Enjoy

5 Likes

Just out of curiosity, have you ever actually met someone who couldn’t perform magic?

No.

Even the people who think they can’t are operating on thinker/prover paradigm, which is a magick technique.

All they have to do to switch from magickal failure to magickal success is find out how to use a conscious thinker with the subconscious prover and they’re up and running.

When your subconscious mind is trained to prove whatever your conscious mind thinks, any thought can be manifested with focus, time, and well-timed pivots (because reality gets in the way a lot).

That idea (conscious thinking, subconscious proving) IS magick explained in a nutshell and is a lot like Crowley’s definition, but more carefully explained.

2 Likes

Have you taken any of the mastering courses like divination specifically, changed my life . This is solidly real. Invest the money. It’s well worth it.

I am in same stiuation yet I do my rituals successfully when they do really matter.
Magick lies within, you mostly wont need a spirit in daily life magick.
I would suggest you that you should go through Kybalion, study quantum physisc and look for Neville Goddards books.

2 Likes