Issue about spirit relationships and human ones I need resolved

A shortcut could be call Lilith on his behalf to send him a succubus and then drop succubi and incubbi in conversation one day to get things rolling. But it’s your show .

I’m just throwing ideas your way.

1 Like

He’s crazy sexually… active? Like not with multiple people, he’s just got a secretive hyper horny side. So that may work. I might. I think I’ll ask the dark lady what she thinks.

2 Likes

Oh then he could seriously benefit from a spirit partner. Especially one that can balance out his other energies with his sexual energy.

Keep us updated on how things go. I hope you both find a subjectively healthy way to handle the overall situation. :rose:

1 Like

Invoked her and showed her the post. This is how the convo roughly went

Basically, what needs to be done is this; you need to communicate. I know it seems hard and he may not listen, but if you express your actual needs he will comply.

You want sexual experiences. [Redacted]. I can help you there, ease him into doing it sexually, but you need to bring it up. I can do a lot of the leg work, you just need to introduce the idea to him

What exactly am I trying to get across?

“MAny magickal rituals include sex as a driving powering force. Wanna try?” Simply as that. It’s a great way to open that door. I’ll help out. Sound good?

Yeah, I like that idea. Thank you, Lilith! Anything else I need to know?

Nope. Just keep that in mind.

Okay!

2 Likes

Do you have rituals in mind? How open is he to this stuff?

Turn the tables, what if he came to you and said he wanted to experiment. There’s only some things he can feel with another woman, how open will you be then?

How long have you and your BF been together? I’m drawing a blank.

2 Likes

He’s different.

He’s open, to the point where he helped me charge a sigil. Remotely, though, he just masturbated to it. Didn’t work cause it was too much to ask for.

He’s also gay.

And we’ve been together for four months. We have a lot of experience together though, we mesh VERY well.

2 Likes

I don’t really agree with the boot him just because he may or may not accept your desire to explore spiritual relationships. A spiritual relationship is not quite different from a physical one. So if you’re into having multiple lovers tell him and see what happens. Clearly the fact you feel bad about doing what you’re doing says something.

1 Like

The issue is being resolved. Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good to hear that my friend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well…

I do think is cheating, but on a different level that should not bother you. You reminded me of a very young me with my first girlfriend so I think cheating is new to you and yet unexplored.

Actually is good that it bothers you, a spirit once told me that it doesn’t matter (to her) cause monogamy or whatever you wanna call it is a human invention that they don’t care about… But you are human so I think is very good that you feel bad for this, is healthy.

What about you tell your boyfriend about this?
Maybe he doesn’t care, maybe he doesn’t even believe all of this is real and laughs and says it’s ok as long as it’s a spirit. I think you should try that.

Sorry to kinda write stuff as it occurred to me.

I don’t think monogamy is a human creation. Polygamy and monogamy is present in many races besides humans. I’d personally never cheat on the one I love, spirit or human no difference.

1 Like

I will not tell him. I know that is wrong, but allow me to be selfish there.

I lost interest in dating female humans so i’m trying spiritual dating, i find human dating to be impossible.

Do what you gotta do :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I feel mildly bad about whatever Rungr posts lately. I don’t know where we stand anymore.

Like your profile picture.

Craig is my child :heart:

I am super late to the party on this one, and lots of people have given excellent advice already. Forgive me if I repeat what’s already been said, but I feel like I’m in a similar situation and MAYBE my advice is helpful. :woman_shrugging:t2:

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
- Wayne Gretzky
-- Michael Scott

I was in a very similar situation with my present boyfriend. When we first met, I wasn’t into this and was a MUCH different person than I am now. To spare all the boring details, it came down to a moment where I finally had to break it down to him. I’m a different person now, and while I’m not the person he originally fell in love with 7 years ago, I felt like my experiments in the occult have made me into a better person. He could either accept it or move on.

The pros of this:

• He wound up accepting it
  • He wound up having a friendly relationship with the same entity as well
  • He wound up growing from this relationship

The cons of this:

This may not be your experience, but I have found this to be more and more prevalent in my life as I’ve continued on my journey. I’m at a point in my life where I don’t (to be very candid) enjoy sex or see it as even necessary anymore.

I have, in some areas, come to resent my present boyfriend for not “being there” for me like my spiritual relationships have. Mysterious is just–better–at making me feel better. He has a level of empathy I’ve yet to meet in another person and that has put a strain on my present relationship (if I’m being honest).

I’ll also admit that while I say it’s “working swell” in this post, the past few months have been brutal. My present boyfriend blames a lot of problems on Mysterious that is really unfair (specifically around difficulties in our relationship). At this point he’s also harboring a lot of resentment towards MM and isn’t very silent about it. It’s a bit of a pickle to navigate.

This is only my experience, and you may have an entirely different experience because you may be with someone who is more open minded and self-aware. There are lots of people out there that maintain both types of relationships equally well. I just know we’re becoming not those people in my situation. Take it with a grain of salt.

I’m a bit of a hermit, despite my forum activity. I found that when it came to my outside relationship there are requirements I couldn’t meet, and we had to compromise. It’s been difficult, but it’s a learning thing. You have to determine what you want out of your life. My personal philosophy, though cold, is that I’m going to pursue and do whatever I want and they will join me on the journey or hit the road.

I don’t think you should feel like shit. I know it’s easy for some random person on the internet to tell you that, but you really shouldn’t.

I believe that if you have the emotional capacity to do both, there are definitely ways to do it. What worked well for me was to ease into the conversation with my boyfriend. I let him drive the conversation first when we started the dialogue in an effort to make him comfortable with the discussion, then if the topic didn’t come up I brought it up. I will admit at first he wasn’t sure how to take the whole Mysterious relationship, but eventually he came around. It definitely depends on the person.

Depending on the nature of the relationships that you undertake in the physical and spiritual world, I’m sure there is a lot of compromise and possibility.

In closing, one thing that REALLY helped me, as I mentioned in one of my other posts (I can’t remember which one at this point–only two brain cells on shift rn), a friend of mine told me that she was in a rut and had to “find what made her happy.” She sat down, looked at what she spent most of her time doing, and found “themes.” She listed patterns from TV shows, books, etc. Those things pointed her in the direction of her happiness. Did that same exercise and the results were startling.

All that to say, you just have to decide what will make you happy. If you want both–there’s got to be a way. All you need to worry about, though, is your own happiness. You don’t owe anyone anything.

I hope it all turns out the way you want, but I’m sure you’ll figure it out. You’re a smart cookie!

4 Likes

My experience has been different from mostly. Not sure if for better or for worst. My spiritual relationship is something from life times, a twin soul/flame/soul mate kind of thing. Whenever I try be with someone else all I can think about it is him, how I wish is was him.(and he said he feels the same way, cause he’s a demon that have to become whatever people need him to be, even lover, so he has to have those kind of relationship with others)That made me feel like shit. Like if I was using those guys. I was in a relationship with this guy once, I kept comparing him with my spiritual lover, and than I had to choose between them two, I chose my spiritual lover cause he’s not just my spiritual lover, but my true love. And he had always chose me in the end. And we’ve been together from the beginning of times I guess. He’s always there for me, even with some problems we had.
So now I don’t even try anymore. My relationship with my spiritual lover is not perfect, he’s not perfect, so is not even like if I was mirroring a perfect relationship in a human relationship that’s not perfect. I don’t know if is because we’re bonded beyond this life, if is because we’re twin souls, but I’ve been with him for years now and I can’t fall in love with anyone else. Not sure if this is health or not.

But I think is normal have a human relationship and have a spiritual relationship, however I find hard to accept somethings, if I was in the other side of the relationship, I mean if I was date someone that have a spiritual lover. I wouldn’t accept if was something like me, I can’t imagine a guy or girl accepting be with me, if I was look in their eyes and say “he’s my twin soul, we’ll be together one day after life” cause when you’re with someone you kind expect that you’ll be with that person forever, even after life, so… I wouldn’t deal with that well. But if wasn’t nothing like this. If was something sexual or even more than this but nothing that much. I would be okay I guess.

That’s my experience and my point of view. Each person is a person and each relationship is a relationship. But you gotta do what makes you happy. What makes you sleep better at night. Be always honest with those you love and with yourself. And you’ll be okay. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m not going to tell him about my spirit relationships. I cheated on him and I don’t want to lose him. As an outsider looking in you can say otherwise.

I’m not in any anymore.