Is time-based magick possible?

If I may make some conjecture, perhaps the beings @Lola worked with didnt see a benefit in removing these memories?

Psychologically speaking one can block memories in their mind… It takes work but it can be done… But it can be damaging at times… The better option, most times, is to work through the issue and pain and move forward.

This is just my opinion though.

1 Like

Did you also stop your relationship with your demon lover??

2 Likes

Yes indeed magick is all about strength, the power to change anything and everything. To me weakness is being unable to alter something. To me weakness is being forced to accept something against your will! I’m sorry but once again if I’m unwilling to accept someone in my house I don’t see why I would allow them to live in my mind forever!

@fgcb no I haven’t and he isn’t really a demon. Also he has been judged a bit too harshly due to confusion I think.

2 Likes

You mean this?

1 Like

@AlphaC I’m not sure I get you!

1 Like

Have you looked into the roomick system?

There is a part specifically about removing memories…

2 Likes

@KingOfHearts616 I haven’t heard about it and I try not to get my hopes up anymore but I’ll definitely check it if the memory erasure part is in the post

1 Like

It is, I’ve used it.

I understand wanting to remove memories. I’ve more or less removed some of my girlfriend’s. They haunt me now.

1 Like

Do you oknow anything about altering the past kingofhearts

1 Like

Past what I’ve done in ripping memories away, no I dont know how to alter the past…

1 Like

@KingOfHearts616 how can the memories haunt you if you’ve erased them?

1 Like

Never said I erased the ones I stole from her. I absorbed them. They no longer plague her but me. I may try erasing them, but I’ve for the most part come to terms with her trauma

2 Likes

@KingOfHearts616 oh I see, so she truly doesn’t remember anything??

1 Like

They are so blurry they are hardly memories anymore. To her at least. Like memories from childhood, they are extremely faded. I may try ripping them completely out soon, but it takes a massive toll on me

1 Like

@KingOfHearts616 I see, and you’ve only used the method you’ve sent me?

I definitely do not want anyone to absorb my memories, I want them destroyed. Reduced to inexistence.

1 Like

No I used my own method to eat her memories. I couldn’t do this method to self. Only to others.

2 Likes

@KingOfHearts616 ah… Then I can’t use it!

1 Like

My belief is that the past itself exists just as a ‘memory’ in the collective unconsciousness,
And changing it will in effect change the past, and everyone’s memories of it (including yours, so you wouldn’t even know what you did)
But the thing is, it’s so complication, you’d end up butterfly effecting the shit out of the universe.
It’s so complicated and there is alot more to it than just ‘butterfly effect’ and other things.

Time is the key here,
But it’s so fucking complicated with all it’s paradoxes. I can’t explain it all, but even gods don’t/can’t do this because it indeed has multiversal effects. And I mean literally multiversal!!!

I know exactly how to do it but I walk my own path.
I know how to travel in time (in one’s own timeline) without creating or traveling into other parallel universes/timelines, and without messing anything up and also in such a way that you’d remember what you did, or else you wouldn’t even remember that something made you travel in time and you changed it. It will be like it all never happened at all.

Maybe I’ll explain later when I am better

4 Likes

Seems a rather interesting method there, may I ask the details?

2 Likes

Pm me

1 Like