Is this serious?

So are you trying to “death by mod” with insults etc., because I can just block your account if you ask? You have a PM from me and I’m happy to do so.

9 Likes

So, you came here to meditate on good health? Did it work for you?

If no:
You clearly didn’t work hard enough. If you’re at this point of doubting so hard, you clearly didn’t work or believe enough.

If yes:
Then why the doubts? Why even say you don’t believe?

3 Likes

From your own intro

What does shapeshifting have to do with meditation and health?

6 Likes

Nothing, I was joking.

Was just about to ask that :laughing:

:woman_facepalming: :woman_facepalming:

I feel the same

LOL again you didn’t understand what you were talking about. I’m guessing you were talking about physical shifting? Hollywood?
I haven’t gotten into this subject yet but there are those here who have and i believe its astral no physical.

2 Likes

I am because I realized how stupid that decision was.

1 Like

I sense electricity in the air. Could it be mjollnir the mighty ban hammer?

3 Likes

I’ve popped a 14 day suspension on this member, if they want to make it permanent once that expires then that’s fine, we have a big Full Moon coming up and threads like this tend to drive people crazy enough to be a waste of time and energy.

7 Likes

No you closed your mind out of subconscious fears.

I’m not sure what you want here, do you want us to “talk you into it” or “prove you wrong”? If you read the forum it does prove you wrong. I’ve seen you make posts before thou i don’t remember where so i know you’ve looked around.
If you really don’t believe it, that’s your reality not the worlds.

3 Likes

I was kinda hoping it was just someone wanting to dispel some doubts but doesn’t seem that way :confused:

3 Likes

I feel kinda bad for them, because I kinda acted a little too sassy. I had to delete one of my comments. :flushed::dizzy_face:
Eh, hopefully they’ll come back with some actual sense… :thinking:

Crap… Full moon and another demon child has me acting deranged…

2 Likes

Same, if it is they can still read this thread and the ban isn’t permanent, they have 14 days to think whether the forum’s right for them, and come back with a clean slate. :+1:

2 Likes

I can see the dilemma. Being both a practicing witch and a scientist, it is difficult. The spiritualist in me is driven towards the faith, the scientist in me sometimes rolls her eyes into another dimension. It has taken years and a lot of hard work to find sure footing in both.

But you know this has been a wonderful learning experience. At the end of the day, there are things in this universe science is still trying to catch up to. Even I cannot ignore the margin for error in science. Much of what we know is still just widely accepted theory. I mean, technically gravity is still just a theory as we have not yet (as far as I know) been able to observe and measure the graviton particle.

A true scientist would never outright say that all Magick was not real. There are some things we just so happened to prove are not real, but others were provided evidence of validity. We are not out to disprove anything. Rather out to understand how something works if it actually does work…Because if it does work, we would want to replicate it for the benefit of humankind.

Even if science were to someday find an explanation for all paranormal phenomenon, I don’t believe that it would take the Magick out of it, that instead it would be Magickal in a different way. I know there is no bright ball of magick in the sky, but rather a star in the center of our solar system that offers us light and heat. That doesn’t make it less beautiful first thing in the morning as it comes up over the hills.

Even science can be a magickal experience. I am biological psychologist. I spend half of my day in a lab looking at slices of cadaver brain under a microscope. Imagine, that piece of tissue was part of an organ that housed a persons entire life. Their personality, their life experiences…everything. And I get the honor of dissecting, observing and documenting that organ. That is a profoundly magickal experience for me.

You can believe it or not. It is entirely up to you. But for some of us, it gives us something. It gives us something we can hold on to. Something to believe in. Something beautiful in the dark and twisted world full of people out dim the light of others.

6 Likes

Blowing out birthday candles , making wishes you know silly things like that lol :wink:

4 Likes

There is a reason for the spelling we use, but if you are that caught up in the delusional realm of grammar naziism then I imagine the concept of MAGICK will continue to be unbelievable to you. It’s hard to get new ideas into your head when it is stuck up your own ass, lol.

2 Likes

So…you are a 12 year old kid questioning yourself reality reaching out, yet in a somewhat negative way expecting that it will produce the desired result. So I will give you the desired result. I challenge you to look deeper into what Quantum physics is telling you. I would say look here…

https://app.curiositystream.com/video/1064/the-secret-life-of-chaos?utm_campaign=S-Titles-Alpha&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_term=secret%20life%20of%20chaos&gclid=Cj0KCQjw2pXXBRD5ARIsAIYoEbcdUVQ8-eaBBV4BVXlDb7FbQF-qooSQsZWUTy6MTsXN8Mq56vgao6gaAt4rEALw_wcB

Just to get you started in seeing that the universe is much more than you have been told young lad.

5 Likes

Oh, fuck me, we are all delusional because…science. Which defines the least of what we know, but in today’s climate of highly advanced thinking and civilization has become a kind of infallible god. It never ceases to amaze me how allegedly intelligent people base their concept of reality on the observations and ideas of other people.

But wait, I’m an engineer by education…but nah, that’s not science. I’m sure I’m the only scientist here, too, which must make me extra crazy (sarcasm).

10 Likes