Is this Lucifer?

I believe Lucifer has been trying to contact me in the last few months. He’s becoming more and more blunt about it, it seems. I want to make sure it really is Lucifer since I’ve never worked with him.

The first dream I had where he was mentioned a lot is now kinda lost since this dream took place 3+ months ago. In this dream i was mentioning the demons I worked with…Orobas and Forneus. The lady in my dream that claimed she worked with Lucifer was a bigger lady, jet black hair, Gothic style clothing. As soon as she mentioned Lucifers name, I felt a heavy dense energy surround me. I got scared and left. The lady tried to stop me and 4 men in suits with blonde hair and they all wore sunglasses followed me and were looking for me telling me i needed to go to Lucifer. The dream kinda ended there.

2 months ago, I kept feeling more drawn to lucifer. One day at work, I felt this heavy dense yet light at the same time energy surround me in my office…I saw a silhouette of a young kid. The face was kinda blurred out and kinda grey but the little boy spoke softly and when he spoke I felt a very loving energy. I asked this spirit who they were and they replied “Lucifer”. I asked why come to me and he replied “you know people i know.” I don’t remember too much of what was said afterwards but the general idea was he was going to help me with something. I dismissed him and told him not to bother me. He left.

Now today, 3rd October 2021, I had another dream. The demon i used to work with, Orobas was in my dream sitting next to me. He showed me this box like thing with drawings on it. At the top was written The Morning Star. I asked Orobas what it was and he made a lame joke and said “Morning star? More like just a Star!” And he told me to look more into it. So as soon as i woke up, he googled The Morning Star and of course its related to Lucifer. All day today I’ve been really drawn to him. At one point today as I was reading about him, I felt a presence and the energy felt …the best way I can describe it is someone watching over me with approval…if that makes sense. And when i was showering I felt that same presence and I felt like i was also that presence and began to feel really trippy…like the begging of an acid trip.

Is Lucifer trying to contact me? If so, I know nothing of Lucifer and I want to know what he helps in…why should I work with him? What benefits does he have?

Thanks all for reading this and answering.

2 Likes

First, you have to make an intro post. @DarkestKnight

Second, Lucifer in my experience and based on what I’ve read from others has a very gentle and loving energy in many cases. There’s also much more to him and if you search here or elsewhere you’ll see what I mean. But, to me this sounds like him. You asked him to leave and he did and then only reappeared when you seemed interested. His energy, in my personal experience, is very supportive and encouraging.

If you want to reach out to him, which I definitely encourage you to do, you don’t even have to set up a whole big ritual or anything. Just let him know you’re interested in hearing what he has to say. Lucifer is so many beautiful things. He’s good with general information and magick, he’s helped me understand the truth behind things and helped me out with a couple curse situations and he’s read tarot with me and so much more. Chances are, he can help you with practically anything. And his energy is one of my favorites. Yesterday I was thinking about doing another ritual with him, and this has pretty much made up my mind to, I like many others have had truly wonderful experiences with him. He’s not likely to hurt you, so why not just reach out?

3 Likes

Thank you for the reply! Very interesting as I was reading this, i felt his energy again and saw him smiling at me, blondish hair, greased back and a black and white shirt on. His energy was very encouraging/fatherly as i was reading this and it was like he was giving me the OK to reach out to him, it gave me a rush of emotions.

I’m a little nervous reaching out because I’m not sure what the outcome is. Not sure what his drawbacks are.

I too was hesitate before working with Lucifer and he was calling out to me. Subconsciously I still had the misconception and dogma thoughts about him. When I first invoked him my heart was pounding out my chest because of it. However I couldn’t have been more wrong. Looking back on it I feel like such a twat believing in all the lies surrounding him and his name.
Lucifer is absolutely wonderful. He is friendly and good with beginners. I can’t even describe the love I have for him and what hes done for me.
Lucifer can help in many ways. I won’t go into what he has done for me but I will say that you can trust him.

Your best off doing your research on him first so you can know what he likes/doesn’t like before invoking him. Theres a lot of posts on here by people about what he can do and what he has done for people.

If he is calling out to you than you should communicste with him to ask what he is doing so and ask what he can do for you.

2 Likes

Similar experience, I was nervous at first but finally came to the conclusion that I shouldn’t be scared of calling on him. So I did the first ritual and it was so memorable. His energy wasn’t what I was expecting after having been raised Catholic, but I immediately felt so comfortable working with him.

I also felt him as a fatherly presence and have seen him with blond hair. And I haven’t experienced a single drawback of working with him. His energy is so welcoming, but certainly powerful as well.

1 Like

Welcome @Bmontes It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

This could be him yes. I see so many wonderful comments and experiences about Lucifer and this makes me feel like share mine, cause I feel everyone should be aware of his both side before starting working with and trusting on him.
I started working with him seven years ago, after he had reached me too. We worked for a while and was wordenful, he taught me about balance and equilibrium. But than an impostor came, I got my suspicious all the way and prayed a lot to Lucifer show me the truth if that was the case. Seven years were gone by with me almost losing my mind and life with this doubt and from the impostor actions, always doubting and praying and writing to Lucifer show me the truth in case I was being deceived, in case that wasn’t him. And nothing. Later, no long ago I figure things out by my own, that for 7 years I was deceived by an impostor. That Lucifer came at first and we worked together and than when the impostor came and I started believing on it, he left me, he left me to deal with the impostor by my own, ignoring all my prayers to show the truth. And the only lesson I learned from all was to not trust on him or in any spirit, I can’t not even perform a evocation now, cause I got traumatize about all the situation.
So be aware of this. Lucifer is not perfect. And is not a good father to all. If you made a mistake, got yourself into some trouble, be deceive by some impostor or something like this, depending of who knows what he will leave you by yourself exactly when you need him mostly. Regardless if he wanted so bad work with you at first or not. So if you will work with him, my advice would be to never trust him, never trust that he will come when you need mostly, never trust something important, life and death situation on his hands. To many he will come, but not to everyone, and there’s no way to know if we gonna be the special one that he’s a good father, friend to or the one he probably consider worthless of his time or whatever and won’t come at first mistake we made. Considering you alredy work with other demons and is fine, I would tell you to no even work with him, we don’t have to work with all demon that wants work with us. But in case you wants to, be careful. Don’t trust him. I wouldn’t wish even to my worse enemy what Lucifer left me experience with this impostor. Which is why I’m warning you and always sharing my experience. Cause mostly people only have good things to tell about Lucifer, but not everyone, and I’m not the only one to be fucked up because of him either. So be careful with him.

It’s true that some spirits deceive as I’m sure you’re aware. But, you can’t take one person’s negative story and let it make you afraid of everything. Then, everything that you’ve worked so hard for just becomes shrouded in darkness and fear. And the truth is after you’ve been That afraid of magick and of working with spirits, working with them again is something forever distant–you may do it but until you heal you can never move on.

I’ll share that Lucifer has always been a guiding light for me. Has come to me even before I’ve called. Has lit my way though personal and physical darkness. Has taught me truth and helped me further my magick. He also showed me hell, showed me scary creatures and darkness. You’ll find other have seen similar things. During my first ritual with him he asked me if I ‘wanted to see something (a trick)’ and I said yes. I saw a Christian-type Hell. And he asked if I was scared, I said no. Because how could I possibly be scared when this fucking beautiful and powerful, kind being was there with me. After we went to another place, one that was pure white.

So I agree with @Luana that Lucifer has many sides. But I will not agree that he would abandon anyone following him. Some people have a single bad experience and believe that because it hurt them deeply, everyone else should also live in fear and not pursue a certain path.

2 Likes

@meow
I didn’t say he’ll abandon everyone who follows him. I was quite clear, he is good to many I know this but not to EVERYONE. You’re pretty much invalidating my experience. My single bad experience lasted 7 years because of Lucifer. I’m not say that the person who posted or anyone else should be afraid and don’t follow x path. I told her to be careful, to be aware that is not all rainbows and flowers with Lucifer, the way mostly people talk it is, he has this selfish side of him, I don’t wanna them or anyone else to make the same mistake that I did in trusting that Lucifer would come when I needed him mostly, if you work with him for years, of course you’ll trust him but if you just begin work with him, like the person is thinking in do they should not blindly trust he will be there, I say this based on my own experience, I did and got fucked up by him. Each person make they own decision about, but just like everyone else has right to share they wonderful experience they have with him I have right to share mine. Not my fault if it wasn’t as good as the others. I understand your need to defend him, I’m sure he’s great to you, I know he’s great to many, but please don’t invalidate me or my experience, this the same thing than blame the victim of something just because the person the victim is accusing is their idol. Lucifer is not perfect. He might was there for you but he was not there for me. For SEVEN years he wasn’t there despite I had prayed to him, send him letter and shit, I nearly killed myself, I nearly went crazy because of the impostor for 7 years. So yeah, this was my SINGLE bad experience. But sure, was my fault, I’m been dramatic and Lucifer is perfect.

I’m not meaning to invalidate your experience. I used “single” to mean you, as a person and the single experience you’ve had with Lucifer, not to mean that you had one single moment of something bad happen.

Instead, I’m saying these things are written from fear. There’s a lot of “never” written, and that is not the same as get to know a spirit before trusting them. And maybe you’ll interpret this as “victim blaming,” but there’s a reason why people need to read up before doing magick. To know what’s safe and what isn’t. It seems like you spent 7 years without doing (true) banishing, without discussing with other magicians what is normal, without re-evaluating your strategy. These things are important and have to be done regularly. You can’t only rely on spirits to keep you safe.

And this idea…most people aren’t “special” to a spirit. The relationship may be, but not the person themself. Like you posted in your Imposter post last week, being told you’re special is a huge red flag.

2 Likes

And yet I felt you were. So if you care try chose better your words next time. Words can hurt.
I’m not the only with a bad experience with him. And if you think I’m than you need do more read here.

Lol you’re presuming so much without know me, all cause you have the need to defend Lucifer. Well I’ve been here before in the forum, through those 7 years I have asked thousands of people to do me a reading, a scan, to help me find the truth, I was given thousands of banishing rituals and spells that I performed, each one of them. I did a lot of reading here and in other sites, I watch thousands of videos about, so yeah I talked with a lot of magicians… So please don’t be so certain you know me and my full experience. Of course I was not a professional magician, how could I when I was dealing with an impostor?
I really hope out there you’re not the type that defend victims of violences against people who blame them, cause that would be hypocrisy, cause yeah, that’s what you’re doing. So desperately to blame me and not Lucifer that you already presumed know my whole story lol all that I did and that I didn’t.

I didn’t mean that way. I mean special as in people who he cares about, who he care enough to show them the truth, who is always there for them. You and all people here who had wonderful experience with him for example. Me and a few others we aren’t. If you read my post you know is not a regular impostor than, it had is way to make people believe. But yeah was my fault. I was stupid and all, right? You’re a great and really kind person. Nice see you care about other human beings as much as you care about the spirits.

I will leave this here, after all you inspired me to post it, hope this helps you do some reflection about it. Be kind, please.

@Luana so what happened to the imposter? I only ask cause I can kill it, nvm I found it he appeared as a joker when I found him so yea he’s dead

@Kojin Stop claiming you can kill imposters for people. If you cannot abide by the rules of this forum, then I will close your account. I should not have to repeat myself.

4 Likes

Hi!
I would like to share my opinion on Lucifer. But I would like to warn you of one thing, and it is generally the most important thing when you approach these things: be careful with your expectations!

If you practice magic in moments when you are not emotionally stable, you could create havoc in your life; in the same line, if you approach an entity like Lucifer, do not approach it with the fear of finding yourself in front of the King of the Devils, The Father of Lies and so on.

Approach the ritual with the desire to meet him, but without any expectations, and he will show himself and intervene for what you need, not for what you expect.

Personally, I have noticed that He has always been by my side, for many years before I began this journey, and that “the call” has, in a certain sense, always been there.

In my personal experience, I have worked 30 days with Lucifer exclusively (and in the future, I plan to do it again), and I am writing in my post how it went (it is a journal of my experiences from my “starting point”, so it may be boring for you).
I share the link below, if ever the unhealthy idea of read it, lol!

I just want to add that he has always been very kind to me, and a very patient teacher, who gave me what I needed for the level of preparation I was in at that moment.

To answer your question

1. Contact him and ask him directly, he will answer you politely
  2. He is a great teacher and much, much more
  3. He illuminates every hidden corner of your psyche, showing you all your fears, your insecurities and your habits, not forcing you to remove them (not always at least), but at least to show them to you.

These are just examples, he also taught me to attack targets without necessarily having to set up a baneful magic ritual … but he can teach you so many things, he’s definitely worth a shot!

I hope this helps! Good luck with everything!

3 Likes

absolutely

he whispers your name as the void pulls you away from this place

seek the seer or see the limits of your perception.

the rain in spain falls mainly on the plain