Is this Football Player's Wife a 'Witch'?

I found this interesting tidbit:

2 Likes

If it meows like a cat it’s probably not a head of lettuce :slight_smile:. WItches are everywhere and usually not the ones one would expect, although a lot of them may be doing things much differently from you or I do. Or may not even be doing anything that anyone in their right minds would recognize as magic.

5 Likes

Yes. The mom who is head of the PTA committee and bakes does delicious cookies can be a witch. Anyone can be a witch. It’s actually beneficial for us to have some sort of respectability in our communities. Like we did in times gone by. Anything can be magic, when you will it to be.

3 Likes

Sure sounds like she is using at least some magical methods but the focus of it from what Tom is relaying is that it’s mostly intent and law of attraction.

3 Likes

I’m going to go with yes based on this:

“She always makes a little altar for me at the game, because she just wills it so much,” Brady said. “So she put together a little altar for me that I can bring with pictures of my kids, and I have these little special stones and healing stones and protection stones, and she has me wear this necklace, and take these drops she makes, and I say all these mantras, and I stopped questioning her a long time ago.”

4 Likes

Damn, that’s legit

1 Like

Yes she most definitely is but look how it’s portrayed in the media for the masses. Like a joke, her being somewhat silly, somewhat superstitious but still he’s creating this half seriousness half joking atmosphere for all these people to read and not take it seriously.

2 Likes

Bellichik, do tell.

1 Like

Damn…

1 Like

Read this a few years ago and chuckled…now that’s a good EX-wife lol. Also, agree with Garm the writing of the article is a veiled way is deliberate to make it seem like a quirk or something silly to hide the full meaning of what is being done.

1 Like

Now she might use magick against him.

2 Likes

I thought about that. He did have some trouble after the Divorce, right?

1 Like

I haven’t been following Tom’s life. All I know about is the divorce and his “color” diet.

Color Diet? Does he have OCD?

1 Like

He thinks the colors are unhealthy.

Oh. Oh he is a dumb butt.

1 Like