Is this destructive

I want a girlfriend who doesn’t think she’s beautiful . Not because I like the idea of her being self-hating but I feel great pleasure in taking away someone’s insecurities. Girl magicians does that sound like a dick thing to say?

Edit: I’m posting this because of a spell I’m thinking of doing

1 Like

No that doesn’t sound like a dick thing to say, but I will will give you a word of warning here…

I myself tried this - I got sick of all the douchebag, alph-male, bro-type so decided to start dating a more quieter, shy, ‘Beta-male’ type and at first it was fantastic! He treated me WAY better than any other had before due to the fact that he was just so happy and so grateful that (in HIS words) ‘A girl like me would like a guy like him’. He truly was a hidden gem - smart, sweet, romantic, and SO cute (though he didn’t see it)…

Anyhoodles, long story short I did exactly what you are proposing to do - I got rid of his insecurities, showed him what an amazing guy he was and built up his confidence…

Only for him to leave me for another girl…

Yeah, turns out all the girls in his class ‘noticed the change in him’ after we started dating, and of course, when they found out that he was dating an ‘older woman’ and he ‘no longer gave a shit about those stupid little girls’, they allofasudden started to throw themselves at him (or so he said) and he ‘couldn’t resist the temptation’ since he’d ‘never been popular with girls before in his life’…

Last I heard, he turned into exactly the fuckboy type is was trying to avoid.

So yeah… be careful with that shit… :confused:

Oh and PS - No I didn’t do a spell for vengeance because the girl he ended up leaving me for WAS A LESBIAN!!! So I was actually more impressed than I was angry… lol!! :joy:

9 Likes

@GaiasGirl Yea, probably the last thing I’d ever do is date a witch. If I break up with a girl, I don’t want her sicking Beelzebub on my ass. Don’t play with women and their emotions people. There is no entity more demonic than a woman scorned :slight_smile:

@dagar is it destructive? Not always, but it can be. Girls who are too insecure can be annoying as shit. When every girl you talk to turns into a fight over you trying to trade up, or when everything you tell her to improve herself turns into a fight over you not liking her the way she is anymore…well that can be destructive to your mental health, and it’ll probably slow down your ascent in the process

5 Likes

I sort of operated on this for a long time, then realised that the beta is the type who will actively try to do better for themselves when they are shown they are better than they thought. The betas are often the ones that walk away once they gather their confidence.

So, i started after the ones that don’t fit into the Pack Model at all. We aren’t wolves, but people. I know you had asked me about spells of this nature, and even without exoerience with these types of spells, i do have loads of experience with the psychology of relationships :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m not really a beta lol. I just love helping people and making them feel good. I could get a lot of girls if I really tried (have a creepy knack for getting really close to people really quickly that I don’t use cause it feels too manipulative). But I want somebody to love that loves me back

Damnit me I missed what y’all were telling me completely :joy:

If you raise someone up you have to bind them to you in some way, so they fear they’ll lose it all if they leave you. All I will say is, this isn’t my current situation, but I know whereof I speak! :wink:

Nothing wrong with it IMO, especially if they were on a miserable lonely road until you found them. Shaping someone to be what you want is also pretty normal for black magick IMO.

3 Likes

Who are you speaking about here? Like what kind of people are they?

But I don’t want to scare them lol

You don’t tell them, just work it into the magick! :wink:

But you said they’d be scared of losing it if they leave?

1 Like

I’m talking about the guys who have no pack. These guys have friends, but they’re not really a leader or follower inside the group, they’re just there because they’re comfortable. Its hard to explain, but i can pick them out in a crowd super easy.

This is going to sound awful, but people are easier to magick into your lap when they have no close friends…

Hmm where do you think I’d be?

Not really sure, since my abilities rely on being there in person :confused:

Ah ok lol

Sounds like a cool project, but as @gaiasgirl said, when people change they leave other people behind including the one that helped them change.

Yeah I guess I should work on that😂

Interesting Viewpoints here.

I’d say there’s a difference between Emotions and actual Results.

That’s been true with very many cases i remember.

And it’s very interesting aswell, becouse missperceptions are an issue allready on the psychological field, without even adressing the esotherical or layors beyond that.

Though, i’m not down for giving an advice here.

Relationships are often destroyed by exactly those People who “seek your best interest.”

Seen, and felt it.
Many Times.

:wink:

Sincerely

¥’Berioth

No offence intended. Please don’t curse me over this

First comment: I wouldn’t ever say that someone breaking up with you is in and of itself cause enough for a spell of vengeance. We should respect other’s free will to choose for themselves

That is quite saddening to hear

I disagree. I would rather love someone who I could think of as a genuine equal. Them being a witch sure would help with that.

If they are the sort of person who would do that you shouldn’t be dating them in the first place witch or not.

Weren’t a lot of demons meant to be benevolent?[quote=“Anastasiya, post:4, topic:13960”]
The betas are often the ones that walk away once they gather their confidence.
[/quote]
Isn’t giving someone their confidence worth it in and of itself though (regardless of whether they walk away afterwards). It sort of feels like you are doing some good in the world.[quote=“Anastasiya, post:4, topic:13960”]
We aren’t wolves, but people.
[/quote]
Agreed[quote=“dagar, post:5, topic:13960”]
I just love helping people and making them feel good.
[/quote]
Me too[quote=“dagar, post:5, topic:13960”]
But I want somebody to love that loves me back
[/quote]
I personally don’t care that much about that. If they don’t want to love you back, then that’s their choice. Move on and just be friends.[quote=“Lady_Eva, post:7, topic:13960”]
If you raise someone up you have to bind them to you in some way, so they fear they’ll lose it all if they leave you. All I will say is, this isn’t my current situation, but I know whereof I speak! :wink:

Nothing wrong with it IMO, especially if they were on a miserable lonely road until you found them. Shaping someone to be what you want is also pretty normal for black magick IMO.
[/quote]
I find that a violation of free will. I would say that if I truly raised someone up from a miserable and lonely place then I should feel satisfied with having accomplished some good in the world and leave it at that. It would be different if I spelled out the terms and conditions beforehand (and they were willingly accepted), but otherwise I don’t think I can bring myself to bind someone who isn’t out to harm me.