Is this all real?

I have just removed a claim to racial supremacy of Israel from @Newbie3’s post and request this thread does NOT divert into identity politics, you’re welcome to discuss that in PM, but not here, many thanks. :+1:

It’s not implausible that the blood rite performed on you shortly after your birth with circumcision, as your people’s deity requires, did indeed lock you down from contact.

It’s just not applicable to the rest of us. :wink:

2 Likes

Who said anything about race? I was talking about religiosity.

No kidding! You thought that I thought THAT was a prophetic revelation? That was the last thing this man told me after telling me my entire life and things that I didn’t tell anyone prior to that moment—not even my family. Not only back, looking back after reading some of Damon’s books, the things this man told me were not things that could be deduced based on how I spoke (I never told the man anything), looked or the tell-tell signs that fake tarot readers use to read someone’s luck.

You see? This is why I like you. From the first time you responded to this thread. We may have divergent beliefs on certain things but you can meet me where I am.

1 Like

If you go back in time when every tribe was raiding slaves, which was when a lot of Jewish tradition & culture was created, then the children of those slaves would enter the religion of the captors, so making a blood covenant, a kind of binding pact, to keep your identity by linking it to your own deity made sense.

2 Likes

I agree. I think religion has nothing to do with it. I’m not one of those religious cult leaders that believe G-d has chosen me or only I can communicate with G-d. I’ll reiterate what I’ve been saying: I’m far from perfect and I know many of you don’t follow the same belief system as me but let’s suppose for a second that you do—there are far better people that G-d could have chosen. I think for some reason there’s something that I don’t know yet between me and G-d and any other Jewish person who did what I’ve done, in my opinion, would have had successful contact/positive results with demons.

Agreed. Since we’re being honest, while I studied many pantheons in college including the Vedic tradition and others, in my own personal belief and I’m not saying I’m right or better than ANYONE (please don’t misunderstand what I’m saying) and people here may think I’m stupid, I only believe in one G-d and that’s the G-d in the Torah and Tanach (Old Testament).

1 Like

Instead of letting that worry you, how could you verify it? :thinking:

I’m not saying in ways that relate to this forum, just personal things maybe, that would let you proceed with a more solid foundation.

1 Like

In my view, I was supposed to experience this. I was supposed to know that no matter how hard I tried, I would have no demonic connection. And to answer your question, to get closer to G-d in my religion and help others because G-d manifests for me when helping others.

1 Like

Since, you’re a demon evocation extraordinaire and if I’m out of line for asking this please let me know, in one of your evocations coming up, could you reference this situation and ask if my read on things (why I wasn’t successful) is correct? Thank you for your help!

1 Like

Ritual is nothing, personal power is everything.

I have never done a ritual in my life, yet I can contact and communicate with any deity or spirit that I want and some come to me on their own. I had zero ability to do so, before I gained personal power, by raising my Kundalini.

Work on raising your personal power first, before you attempt any rituals, would be my advice. The gods will only show an interest in you, if they can see that you have potential and enough personal power on your own. They have little interest in running errands for you, though they will grant you boons if they deem you worthy.

2 Likes

Okay, I’ll put it to you like this: If Pee Wee Herman had attended an intensive basketball camp 365 days/year, 8 hours/day in his late teens/early twenties, my guess would be that after 3 years, while he may not have been even college basketball material—the man could have come out of camp with solid “pick-up game” skills. In demonology, I’m Pee Wee Herman but I can’t even play a pick-up game after camp. I invested time, dedicated myself and I also invested money. Each and every single entity I tried to evoke I treated with respect. I never regarded them as my “errand boys”. But again, to no avail. I know demons exists—even though personally, I didn’t experience anything or obtained any results. My only explanation is that as I said, time and time again, I sincerely believe my connection with them is blocked by G-d. And no, I didn’t go into it thinking that; if I did, I wouldn’t have spent the time, effort and money that I did.

@Newbie3 You have said you have had success with the angelic magick of Damon Brand. Have you tried using the method in Gordon Winterfield’s book Demons of Magick, which calls upon the Ruling Angels to help guide the demon?

1 Like

Yes. And by FAR, the most complicated method I tried. I would not recommend anyone who not like me and who’s not precluded from communicating with demons trying it. I’m not saying I’m the smartest person out there but I am fairly educated and I found it VERY complicated.

2 Likes

Really? It’s usually recommended to beginners so it’s weird that you found it too complicated.

Perhaps Henry Archer’s The Magick of Angels and Demons would be a better fit. Similar in content to DOM but simpler in execution.

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight I get it. I don’t think I’m in want of methods. I mean, I have my own ritual room at my house; I have a mat true to specs with the Solomonic circle. The scrying mirror, again, as per Goetia, the right enn for the entity, the right sigil, respectful treatment of the entity I’m trying to evoke, great offerings. Look I’m not asking for the numbers to the Powerball but from what I read, some entities are able to tell the conjurer the unknowns. Ask one of them about this situation. I wholeheartedly believe G-d has blocked my contact with them. Anyone else would have seen, communicated with and had plenty of results to talk about—not me.

Well, it took me ten years of trying to succeed at evocation…

3 Likes

Well, I can tell you that I haven’t been at this for ten years—maybe two. What I can tell you is that I tried every method under the sun and failed and I don’t know—I may go the lengths of ten years but I still don’t think that in my case it would make a difference.

1 Like

Have you had any divination done by a neutral third party to confirm that God is preventing your communication with demons?

My issues with evocation continued until I found out that my Higher Self had put a shield around me when I was young to protect me from some extremely nasty stuff, but it also limits any spiritual interactions.

There are many people here on the forum that offer tarot readings regularly, so try asking for a reading when an opportunity pops up.

1 Like