Is this a pact?

If i make Lucifer’s sigil with my blood, and say that im giving him my soul respect and love for example money girls and fame,is it a pact?

A pact is a binding agreement between you and the spirit.

In other words, Lucifer has to accept your offer or it’s not a pact. You can’t just drip a little blood, say you’re giving him your soul so make with the riches and fame already.

You actually have to talk with him, and he has to agree to provide you with what you ask for, and you have to agree to provide what he wants. It’s a negotiation, and I will tell you right now, he doesn’t want your soul. That kind of thing goes against his status as rebel and Light Bringer.

In his mythology, he is against slavery, so why would he want your eternal slavery as an offering.

4 Likes

but i can’t talk to him i dont hear him…

1 Like

Then you can’t do a pact.

A pact is more than just simply tasking a spirit. As I said, it is a binding agreement, and breaking the deal has serious consequences. Think of it like a legal document in the material world. You wouldn’t just sign on the dotted line without first understanding exactly what you are agreeing to, would you? So why would Lucifer agree without any say in the matter?

3 Likes

yeah i don’t know the problem is i can’t actually talk with him…

@DarkestKnight pretty much summed up what a pact is based on my own experience. I would note that continuing to use the sigil as a focal point for mediation is a great way to start building a relationship with him. As you get to know him, you’ll be able to understand what he may want on his side of the bargain in order to create a solid pact that both parties agree towards.

As for developing astral senses in order to communicate with him, there are some great threads here already on the subject if you use the search bar.

5 Likes

yeah i know but i can’t develope my astral senses its all so confusing for me…

Try this out. It is a technique I used to build my own up

1 Like

You know, my Great-Grandmother always used to say “Can’t is a bugger too lazy to Try”.
You HAVE astral senses, it’s just a matter of learning to pay attention to them.

I’d absolutely recommend looking up “Tutorial” and “Astral Senses” in the search bar, and digging in to the reading.
If you can’t perceive the ones you’re trying to reach, no Pact you attempt will ever be fulfilled. And if your hope was to use a Pact to try and sidestep the mountain of work, then such a Pact would earn you no respect from the Other.

1 Like

At my first communications with lucifer i made a written pact and he dident accept the reasson he wouldent just give me everything that i desire without me going and getting it myself with my effort and my energy. Im not saying you cant make a pact im saying dont go asking lucifer to solve all your problems and get you to the top you must work for it. I still remember that when he said no i felt horrible and he imidietly left it was a lesson. Also until you complitly get to know him or any other demon dont even think of dedicating yourself until youre sure its the right thing for you.