Is This A Curse?

When I first came to this site, I stumbled across a celebrity love spell thread. At the time I shared my experience with this and mentioned that the one that I deal with is bound to me from past lives. It’s taken me a while to get comfortable enough to share what happened. But I’m finally ready, because I need help and answers. I’ve mentioned before that he is in a different country. He’s a mega star where he is and I’m not delusional. I don’t think I’m going to meet him or marry him. It’s not like that at all.
I hate the day that I saw him. Idk if I’ve explained how it happened but I was at work one night. I was internet surfing as usual. I came across a news feed that said Jpop stars die in car crash. So, I was like what’s Jpop? I looked it up and found out it was Japanese Pop. Of course, I went on Youtube and began searching about it. In the middle of my search, I came across this video that was called Jpop vs Kpop. I decided to watch the video. I wasn’t really paying attention to it. I was working and all. By the time I looked back a video clip was on. It was a Kpop video and the person looked so familiar. I finished watching the video, but I couldn’t stop thinking about that one clip. I went back into the video and found the clip that grabbed my attention and wrote down the artist’s name. I looked him up and had a strong sense of deja vu. I knew this guy but from where I didn’t know. I grew up around Korean people so I scrambled my mind to see if maybe I had seen him growing up. This bothered me for a while. I told myself that maybe I had a crush on him or was obsessed with him, and if that’s the case then it will go away after a while. After 3 years of this mess, I was miserable. I needed answers.
I reached out to my higher self and the universe. I asked for help in finding out what was going on. Why did this man trouble me so? It was to the point of torture. I had done lots of things at that point. I made sigils and petitions. I was throwing caution to the wind and casting all sorts of spells. In the process, I ended up attracting his spirit/shadow. It walks around my house even to this day and visits me in the astral realm and in my dreams. Thankfully, I got answers. The reason why he troubled me so, was because we had been together in two past lives. It took me 2 more years to uncover as many details as possible.
In the first life, we were of some sort of Asian decent. It had to be Japanese or Korean. I had been rich but lost my status. I had no choice but to become a courtesan. He was an upstanding citizen, came from a wealthy family. We were not supposed to even talk to each other, let alone start an affair. But fate had different plans. After we met, we began to sneak and see each other. In public we were perfect strangers, but behind closed doors it was a different. Of course, this led to a love affair. Eventually, he put me in a house. After that, I got pregnant. Somehow, someone caught wind of it. I was captured and put to death before I could have our child. He was allowed to live because of his status. However, it made him very depressed. He ended up committing suicide. When he died, he promised that we would be together again. That is where I believe the curse started. Is this a curse or something?
The next time we were togther we were Native Americans. This was shown to me in a fever induced vision by my ancestors. They were a Sioux tribe. I don’t know what kind or anything. I was a chieftess. I was on a horse and my tribe walked behind me. My husband, which was the same man, led my horse. We had just set fire to a village and were leaving it. I remember turning to look at my people and feeling a sense of admiration. I looked at my husband and felt fulfillment and pride coming from him. I knew that they would follow me anywhere I went. So, I led them away. After that, I died in child birth. Neither I nor the child made it. He died in battle soon after. That life was unfulfilled as well.
Fast forward to now and we are no where near each other. He doesn’t know what’s going on but I do. All of this is a lot for me to process, and I’m still going through all the information. For all I know, there could be more to it or more past lives involved. Maybe someone can help me put this into perspective or let me know if this type of thing is a curse.

1 Like

It’s not a curse. You just have unfinished business with him. There are lessons to be learn between the two of you. IF you haven’t met then maybe later in life. Or you might not even need to meet this lifetime. The past life is the past life. This life is this life. do what you can to be best you can in this life. don’t matter about him. There are many other people that may be in past life too. You can only work with those that come into your present life. Not the "what if’s"of meeting a past life person. And we can’t really prove past life either. There’s a reason we don’t remember. It’s to not allow influence of bad traumas into the present life. We all have a fresh start.

4 Likes

That’s a relief. I’m glad it’s not a curse. But now I wish I didn’t know about it or remember it. It bothers the crap out of me. I guess I need to just let it all go.

@anon37593562
Maybe a spiritual repatriation could help compensate? What do you mean? @ngcreativity

(I hope I picked the correct word from the translater ^^)

What do I mean about letting it go? I mean try to forget about it or just accept that it happened and it’s over. It’s done. I don’t know how I’m going to do that though. How everything happened still bothers me for some reason. Not the second life so much, but the first life. It makes me upset when I think about it and remember the emotions involved. Someone suggested I do a reversal a while back, but I honestly don’t understand what a reversal would do in this situation.

I don’t think we have responsibility to make things right in the past as that’s the past life. We can only do our best to evolve our souls in this lifetime. Focusing too much in past means your not living life. We can learn from the past to help the present so that the future is good. Not much help if one dwell too much in the past.

Look at all the heart break we go through with someone special? tons of thread about revenge/justice about those that break our hearts. WE get stuck in the past. It’s affecting many negatively. I choose to let those experiences propel me to learn and grow by using those negative energy to motivate me to learn about magick . The pain trigger me to learn further about attracting things into my life that I want by way of intention through magick learning. At least that’s the phase i’m exploring right now. Magick. Once i get a strong foundation and be somewhat competent with getting results in magick, i’ll probably explore other stuff when the time comes to trigger me to learn something else. For now it’s magick school for me. I will not let someone who i love abandon me take me down. I respect and love myself plenty enough to not let her drag me down in a deep hole where i can’t get out. I refuse such.

1 Like

That’s a good way to look at it. I notice that we as human beings focus too much on the past as well. I’ve been trying to work on that myself.

1 Like

Ok, first I’m a romantic and this story gave me goosebumps, I’m so sorry for all you been through but it is a beautiful love story, stronger than death. I do agree that our past lives is in the past and we must move on and all, but I also believe in true love, soul mates kind of thing, that would be strong enough to be your past, present and future. I don’t think there’s any curse involved, I think is just life. And I think if is meant to be it will be, for more impossible that sound, cause nothing is really impossible when comes to love and destiny.
Now you do have to look for yourself. Don’t waste so many energy on that, on trying understand. Its okay if you try to but remember of live too. So just live your life, take care of your mind, body and spirit. For yourself, for him, for your love. Just go on, keep in your heart the nice memories, enjoy his presence, try find some answers if you like you must but don’t overthink it, it will just hurt you.
I wish everything end up being solve it up.

1 Like

Thank you. I’m trying really hard to not let this rule my life. At one point it was all I thought of but I feel I’ve gotten better with that. I’m not trying to waste too much energy or time on it. I’ve done enough of that already. As far as past, present, future, I consulted my spirit husband, Azarel, about it. He said that time is an illusion and that past, present, and future are one. I’ve seen him say this in a video where someone was channeling him too. And he’s right. That life I had then is still with me now, all my lives are. It’s the same for all of us. Whether this will be resolved or not, I don’t know. I’ve already had a close call with this guy. One year he held a concert in my city on my birthday. People from that country very seldom come to my city let alone do it on my birthday. I didn’t go but I read reviews after that the crowd was so small that he met everyone. Several people had long conversations with him. Was he looking for me? Maybe… Will he do it again? Maybe… I’ll just have to wait and see. In the mean time I’m going to focus on myself and being happy.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been told this many times too, about time. There’s no time, no really, no in the big picture. What we were, are and will be are together. Exactly, there’s no way how to predict tomorrow and I do believe in fate and that everything happens in due time. We just can’t sit and wait, we have to keep on with our lives. So do that, live your life and be happy and who knows what is awaiting tomorrow… :slight_smile:

1 Like