Is there any radionics app?

So as im searching here about radionics it seems a very interesting topic and a way of manipulating energy. But as it seems to be difficult to find a machine in my country and its quite expensive, i was wondering if you can use radionics system without a machine or if there is any app for this?

Just build your own radionics box. There are simple instructions available on the internet and Charles Cosimano aka “Uncle Chuckie” has free pdfs on his website. You don’t need anything fancy to get started.

2 Likes

As a girl i wouldn’t consider my self capable enough to build my own box but i would give definitely a try… i hoped there is already an app or something as i read here in Balg from old members that they used an app… Thank you anyways😊

Besides another software of which I don’t now remember the name, there is Cybershaman.

Cool!! Thank you very much :blush: do you have many positive experiences with this technique?

1 Like

Actually no particular results, at least that I remember (used Cybershaman in the 2000s) but it’s intriguing that theoretically it may be used even to summon spirits and, really, for everything. The other software’s name ended with “RadXT” but I don’t recall the beginning part.

1 Like

Yes, you can. It’s simple and doesn’t require any knowledge of electronics at all, if that’s what you’re thinking (a basic box literally has no working parts. It’s energy and intention that make it run).

Alright… but how im gonna put the frequencies on the box…? :smiling_face_with_tear:

You add simple dials onto the box. However, don’t think literally about it. Remember, this is spiritual tech we’re talking about. The dials don’t actually need to do anything but are simply there for you to tune yourself in.

Check out Uncle Chuckie for the basics: E books

1 Like

Thank you ! Im gonna check those :purple_heart::purple_heart: