Is there a way to prevent Death?

According to a contemporary magician, positive = + (-) and negative = - (+), create in order to destroy and destroy in order to create. Lilith concerns the Black Moon which is - (-), and the Black Sun + (+). A possible static life. So yes, indeed she may be powerful against death :slight_smile:

1 Like

Healing and protection/ use the force @Ravenxoxo :wink:

1 Like

Will it be better if I ask King Paimon Lucifer and King Belial for their protection ?

2 Likes

Honestly (this is only opinion) they will all help you regarding protection. But the eventual point of asking their help is for you to learn from them how to do it yourself. I wondered about protection and whatnot but Iā€™m assured I shouldnā€™t worryā€¦ the mantra ā€˜Nothing is more powerful than what I will becomeā€™ springs to mind thinking of the black magi

4 Likes

but talk to King Lucifer, King Paimon or King Belial regarding these topics. Whoever you feel the most comfortable/at home with, depends on your bonds and whatnots

2 Likes

Yes there is and I only know one person who can do that to my knowledge.

2 Likes

If I were to make a guess, life and death gods are the way to go.

2 Likes

If you know this is going to happen, when and how, you could find out what pre-destined that and deconstruct it.

For example, ask their Higher Self. Sometimes people die when they do for a reason - so that life force can reincarnate to be of the right age for some future event.

I know that sounds a bit ā€œLife Schoolā€ new-agey, ā€œit was meant to beā€ BUT there are definite trends in world, even cosmic, affairs, and being 5 or 95 at the wrong time can keep someone out of the loop for the kind of event their soul is in harmony with, even destined to take part in.

Sometimes as well their death can have some effect on someone else that alters their life course, I mean Batman is an obvious, if silly, example.

14 Likes

Sheā€™s not wrong lol.

2 Likes

haha @Lady_Eva every time :wink:

1 Like

Maybe Hecate :sunny: howā€™s she like by the way?

1 Like

I think @Lady_Eva got it. But if youre really trying to FIGHT call on an angelā€¦ Rafael o

1 Like

We come on time and we go on time.

If you overcome one means, another is just likely to be used to end the life (at the same time it should have happened).

A relatively recent (publicly known) example would be Wayne Dyer - he developed leukemia. Cured it (supposedly, based on his daughter and what she says of the autopsy report) but died of a heart attack anyway instead of cancer.

I know other examples in my own lifeā€¦

That saidā€¦I like to believe it is possible to prevent it or at least prolong it a great deal i.e. stories of immortals, philosopherā€™s stone etc. But so far, in my life experience as of now, those are more ā€œhopefulā€ beliefs rather than anything Iā€™ve personally had verified.

4 Likes

Do u know a summoning method?

2 Likes

Rites in the Thirteen Tongues has a spell from Nhilmice to hold closed (or open) the doors of death. Also, Necromancy in general may be very useful here.

3 Likes

THIS IS EXACTLY IT.

Iā€™ve had a couple of experiences what I was asked if I wanted to ā€œstart againā€ . Clearly I didnā€™t take them and I am still not entirely clear who or what offered me these once or maybe twice in a lifetime opportunities. Iā€™m pretty convinced whether you are awake, half asleep, eviscerated, in a coma or otherwise - you will be asked and you make the choice.

I know that sounds incredibly strange, and sometimes even if you make the choice you may well be in a situation eg the ARA San Juan or the Kursk where even if you choose life, the circumstances are such that the choice does not actually exist.The choice may well be given to simply offer a feeling of some control over your fate whilst your body surrenders to death but your soul moves on. I donā€™t know the exact ins and outs so please donā€™t pick holes, I only know from my own observations of death and my own experience of being asked to ā€œstart againā€.

The reality is that you can not be there to catch every likelihood for the death; you can warn someone to avoid going to some place perhaps but if they are over a certain age what can you do?

4 Likes

I believe the same thing.

If you can bind yourself to some one or something. You would live as long as that person/object

The angels will come the same way you summon a demon. But theyā€™re current is much different. Just evoke and then feel the currentā€¦ then embrace it, try to allow those vibrations to flow through you.

1 Like

Think of a mother, then you get a good idea.

1 Like