Is there a way to "give life" to my weapons?

Hello there, long time no see.
Okay, let´s get to the point.
As I said in my presentation, I train martial arts, hand to hand combat and also I use weapons: Katana, Bō/long staff, Kanabo, hook swords/ Shuang Gou, etc. I want to know if there is a way to give them “life” to keep improving my skills and my physical strenght and dextery. Seriously, the Kanabo it´s a heavy and long weapon, and the Bō staff and Shuang Gou requires great dextery!
It may sound dumb as hell, but the idea can be similar to the Soul Eater anime, of course I´m not saying I want my weapons to turn antropomorphic or some weird impossible stuff.
Okay, let´s be more specific about that “give life” thing: Let´s say when I meditate I can start a conversation with them, or when I focus when I start training I can feel their energy helping me, even being able to listen to some advice to, once again, keep improving my technique. I know to achive something like that I need to keep improving my astral senses, right?
I think it´s a good idea for these “living weapons” to have a defined personality.
I´ve read in this forum about “vessels”, spirits possessing inanimated objects. Is that a good idea? Or maybe create a custom sigil and stick them to the weapon?
If someone knows how to achive this idea, please give some advice, tips and tricks, etc. It would mean a lot to me.
Thanks for reading and waiting for some answers.

Just consecrate them to an entity. (It’ll act as a gateway)

You mean something like "I dedicate this weapon to “X entity” every time I´m going to start training?
And also I think this is very important: It must be an already existing entity or it also could be a “custom” entity? Okay, I think “custom entity” it´s something more extreme and hard to do because it sounds like creating life but I´m still curious and I want to know if it´s also possible.

In traditional Japanese swordmaking, sometimes the smith would bind a spirit to the blade. Such weapons were much sought after.

In the book Path Notes of An American Ninja Master, the author, Glenn Morris, recounts finding just such a blade at a garage sale. It would cut him every time he tried to clean it until he put it in a place of honour in his home. When watching Morris practicing with the blade, the ninja grandmaster commented, “Who is wielding who? Is Morris wielding the sword, or is the sword wielding Morris?”

1 Like