Is there a way to absolve karma?

Ok so. … for quite a lot of time, I feel like my life goes bad. Money, relationships she gets mad at me etc,|

I don’t know if I am praying wrong or what even I am doing wrong at all.

And by quite some time I mean many years.
I have tried some say, Vipassana meditation in the past or chants at times.
But there is a mantra to absolve karma or?

Is there any way I can make my life more… possitive if what I am saying.
I am at a point where I am like, should I convert to Christianity and ask for forgivness, becuase I got no idea what to do.

Just by doing good you’re absolving karma

1 Like

I tried for years to dissolve my bad karma and apparently I succeeded, but my life was still hell.
Karma is action. Many people do not give up and are good at self-development and money management. In other words, they were poor and now they are rich.
Without the help of god, simply by virtue of one’s own karma.

Another issue is that people believe that Jesus will forgive their sins, the truth is that what is called sin is karma called bad karma, and diseases arise from bad karma. If this is true, then each time they leave the confessional or fast and pray, instead of feeling relief, their physical ailments should disappear.
I didn’t notice anything like that.
Let them continue to believe in their absurdities, it has nothing to do with mercy.

Putting it all together, it seems to me that it’s all a matter of patience and hitting the right source of power.
Your question is difficult, no one deals with such things on this forum

I SUPPOSE:
The most appropriate seems to be cultivation in one discipline towards bhakti yoga with Saint Sai Baba.
core mantra:
“Om Shirdi Vasaya Vidmahe Sacchidanandaya Dheemahi Thanno Sai Prachodayat”
Cultivation Book: Sai Satcharitra

If you do not mix demonism with this, theoretically and with appropriate actions, over time your life should improve and karma should dissolve. I haven’t collected enough data yet to speak as an expert.

4 Likes

kundalini awakening definitely burns away your karma super fast. And it puts you into a whole new energy level, where life feels awesome, where you feel like a LIVING GOD.

2 Likes

Karma is action + reaction on a cosmic scale.
There is no judgement or justice. Just reactions set in motion by previous actions/ choices by yourself either in this life or some past incarnation.
Either a good or bad situation might just be some experience needed for your “souls” journey through numerous lives. It’s only perceived good or bad in the moment, on the large scale they are all just experiences.

Begging for forgiveness or otherwise looking at external forces will most probably not resolve anything.

To severely dumb down some buddhist principles…
Trying to learn and grow/ evolve from the experiences and at least attempting to leave your environment and the people in it a little better than you found them is one of the most powerful ways to resolve karma.
Trying not to attach too much to either positive or negative things or circumstances (enjoy them or endure them fully in the moment, but don’t hold on too tight afterwards) helps you to reduce building up karma (either “good” or “bad”) that you have to go through later on in this life or a next one.

3 Likes

From my understanding and i could not be 100% on this but what i understand is most karma is from your past lives. The lessons from the past lives will come back to see if you repeat or change.

You wil get some good karma this time and then the rest in your nxt life