Is there a spirit in Baneful Magick?

Because when I read it nowadays, a purple and green skull will literally materialize from nowhere, visible to my physical eyes, and sit there while I read.

So, what the hell?

Also, whenever I STOP reading it just disappears.

Holy Damnit! This kind of shit follows you all the time lol

Isnt it Belial anyway?

A purple and green skull? No, that’s not Belial. It feels entirely foreign yet it doesn’t really care about my existence.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:1, topic:2830”]Because when I read it nowadays, a purple and green skull will literally materialize from nowhere, visible to my physical eyes, and sit there while I read.

So, what the hell?

Also, whenever I STOP reading it just disappears.[/quote]

Every Koetting book I have has two intriguing properties, as far as my experience goes.

1. They are talismanic. They concentrate the energy of the magical force the book’s information conveys. This is especially interesting with Kingdoms of Flame and Evoking Eternity. The energy that these books radiate is palpable, and if you work directly from the books their presence will assist in your working.
  2. There are intelligences that are attached to the books because of that talismanic quality. They seem to change depending on your intention and need when reading the book. This phenomenon is more pronounced with Works of Darkness, Baneful Magick and Book of Azazel. I’ve had several run-ins with several different entities. Some can even be a bit “pushy” at times.

These books pay as much attention to you as you do to them.

Most interesting indeed.

I will prod this spirit when I read the book again next.

That is so cool. I wonder if the digital versions exhibit the same talismanic quality?

That is so cool. I wonder if the digital versions exhibit the same talismanic quality?[/quote]

Hell no they dont!

That is so cool. I wonder if the digital versions exhibit the same talismanic quality?[/quote]

Hell no they dont![/quote]

GOOD!!! I spent a ton money on my hard copies and am super elated to hear that.

Sevarn304 it feels like one of thoughs moments where I need to quote a wise man. so id like to quote a black man. Boy you are some kinds of crazy

I probably am ALL KINDS of crazy.