Is there a simple way to feeling an entities energy?

As the title says, I want to get a feel for an entities energy before actually making actual contact via a evocation.

Is there an informal way to get a taste for the energy as wanting to test various entities before diving in?

I want to feel the energies of Lilith, Lucifer and Belial.

Coming into this I wasn’t able to feel any energies and it was a bit frustrating for me.
It took a lot of time, but I found the best success for learning how to sense energy but being around it. It takes time to learn how each energy feels. It was similar to when I was trying to see, my spirits would just come to me and have me stare.
If you want to be eased into it , then make it clear before that you are open but a bit uneasy.

1 Like

Hi

Im pretty good at feeling energy, became pretty sensitive after so many years of meditation but my senses overall are pretty weak.

What Im wanting to try is to just get a feel for an entity before I evoke/make actual contact like is there a way of getting a taste?

For example if i wanted to get a feel for Shiva’s energy I could simple meditate and chant “om namah shivaya” and after a while i would feel the energy of Shiva to some extent at least.

Try chanting their enns. They serve the purpose of invoking their energies.

1 Like

I must have misread something there my bad.
I’d just make it clear pre ritual you want them to go easy. Sometimes those you listed can be a bit much to deal with energy wise, so I definitely understand lol

1 Like

Thats exactly why I wanna just get a taste and take it from there lol

1 Like

Awesome so can just chant there enns, cheers bro

2 Likes

If it’s a new entity I’m dealing with, I may spend some time a few days in advance immersing myself into the entity’s energies, using their enns, sigils, and meditation. I should have a pretty good idea of what they feel like by the time I go into ritual.

2 Likes