Is there a rant section?

Just out of the blue like that, but I was thinking about it, is there somewhere here on this forum a rant section? That way people can rant and transmute at same time. What we write always help to get it out. Also it would also cleanse the energy of the forum maybe by the same occasion. Food for though. Just unsure if it would be a good thing on here. Any thoughts?

1 Like

My initial thought is what a fun idea but then where does the ranting end up and where are you and others going to draw the line? It wouldn’t take long for the ranting to break the rules of the forum and then the thread would close. Plus who would really want to read all that negativity? I don’t see how a ranting thread would cleanse anything either.

1 Like

That’s basically what the journals are for (at times…to an extent)

There’s some journals on here that are straight up rambling, or a bunch of loosely or not at all connected thoughts.

5 Likes

I thought about that, but I should expand on that idea that, rant would have to respect the guidelines of the forum and ranting here wouldn’t mean to be in a raging hell. Or swear for example which wouldn’t be good. Thank you for your insights on this. As I mentioned on my post, when we write things, it helps transmute. Well, this is perhaps open for debate anyway.

1 Like

Journals? Yeah people white on paper usually. I do that, but less and less because my shadow work is mostly done.

2 Likes

No, no, no.

There’s a journal category:

4 Likes

Oh! Alright, I didn’t see it. haha. Thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Actually yes, I was going to say scrub my last comment:

Writing things down does indeed get stuff off your chest and depending on keeping within the rules the journal section would be the place to do it.

1 Like

Rant is a form of expression or fire-like expression of the soul.

I won’t say more lol but I get your point.

2 Likes

Back in 2018 we actually had a thread dedicated to ranting/hard times and words of encouragement from the community. This thread has run its course and I can’t seem to remember the name of it or its creator but it was connected to a constructive purpose.

3 Likes

Ok cool. Thanks for sharing. It is good to know.

Found it, but its pretty much dead with most of its participants absent from the forum or anonymized. The OP of this thread as left the forum and overall it would not make sense to pull a Lazarus move on it. But yes, this thread existed and had its fair share of popularity. I think that nowadays the forum uses the “TMW” threads to talk about their everyday lives and use it as a venting station, as well (besides the forum members journals on here).

I would not hold my breath on realtime responses, though. There are peaks and lows when it comes to the “chattiness” of this social thread :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing. I might jump in. Thanks for taking the time. This forum seems to be really vast.

2 Likes

I think I know which thread you are thinking about. I don’t want to post the name because that may lead it to be revived.

1 Like