Is there a proper way of being dressed when doing worship for different demons?

Yeah! Now your journey can begin LOL

1 Like

Generally either (indeed) nude or in the LHP color which is black. This one would apply also to Saturnian and Capricorn’s demons. White, red and violet are colors corresponding to Moon, Mars and Mercury; the first two are related to White Magick but also to neuter, like the third.
One may dress (robe or common clothing) accordingly to elements/planets/signs both in terms of the goals and demons worshipped, or summoned. For example a while ago I “calculated” that the astrological planet(s) of Glasyalabolas is/are Moon and/or Mercury, so the colors would be white and violet.

1 Like

May I ask how you determined this? Thanks.

1 Like

Glasyalabolas is a President who may appear as partially canine. Goetia assign to his rank the planet Mercury, and according to Agrippa dogs are both lunar and mercurial.

1 Like

spirits do NOT care what you wear. You can change what you wear if you want to amplify a working or something of that nature.

This is an older thread but i imagine there are people wondering the same question. For worship, it would depend on the spirit. For working with a certain spirit, i woukd recommend either nude or something that gives a sense of power. I usually just go with whatever my gut tells me at the time and it tends to work out well.

For invocation in particular, I do recommend experimenting with masks or face paint, as changing your faces apperance seems to help with the idea of “becoming” the spirit

1 Like

I dont worship, and in ritual I keep it pretty simple, some loose but fitted in the waist mens yoga/haram pants and a light weight black pull over. Clean and respectful I find are more important rather than any actual garment, like I wouldn’t wear my bdsm bettie page tshirt with holes in the shoulders and my shorts filled with random crap in the pockets.

Also I do like the idea of face painting and masks, more so color association of the spirit or the feeling of the ritual. Ex: red for passions/wrath, black to be hidden, white to illuminate, etc. However most of the time i keep it very simple with no paint and the occasional talisman for working (been finding alot of success with the solomonic planetary talismans and magick squares when worn or drawn on the body)