Is there a Power Sigil for Powering Servitors?

I’ve been searching for sigils (or sigils of entities) that can be used to power, charge up, or direct energy to servitors like a battery (or other energy/fuel source). I am familiar with the following chants:

For increasing energy: -
Almak al ten ron tal, alash kala kal, peref ron felish tal.

For manifestation: -
Ic chalaz santum ralaz, vaskalla sinrampt, Itz melez dune fen’ki (name)

For solidification: -
Sah kah mah vaskalla, Inz rin’pal balah Tur inz U’tala.

Azazel’s Black Flame Chant for Power Enhancement:
Natz fehr ata infernum negra.

There is also the chaos magick Ellis (LS) sigil, but it absorbs energy from anywhere it is placed so that the energy can (possibly) be used in rituals. From what I understand, the energies gathered have to be “filtered” before they are used.

So, is there a specific sigil that can help with directing to a servitor’s manifestation?

Thanks.

7 Likes

I can’t think of one off the top of my head, but there probably is. However, you could also build your own.

2 Likes

Actually, Arjil made a magnificent detailed video on the use of the LS sigil, and the energy does not need to be filtered, from what I understand.

2 Likes

However, you could do that yourself.

1 Like

It’s possible to sigllize with this (theoretically powerful because somewhat based on the 4 elements) method:

Then either improve the sigil’s power by making it 3D or use it in its simple version.

1 Like

make a sigil for each of them, with elements from your own sigil, or with elements from whichever source you want them to draw from.

I created a servitor that does this, she looks like an actual battery… she can store energy in a designated vessel, transfer it directly, keep it indefinitely for ritual use etc.

I’ll pm you, you can use her if you like. Or your own face of her, like Luna and my other servitors.

She gathers it primarily from banishing spaces but she can be deployed in other ways to gather it as well.

7 Likes

Great minds moment :slight_smile:
I’m gestating a battery servitor at the moment and hope to deploy her for initial testing in the next week or so. Mine is an octopus with many additional tentacles, as she will be feeding from many and varied sources in many locations (if she works as intended that is).
Her job is to gather and disseminate additional energy to my other servitors. She’s essentially part of the logistics element of a servitor grouping I’m creating to assist with the mammoth task of obtaining victory in a very long running and horrendous matter.

I’m wondering if it would be okay if I tried working with her too? totally up to you of course

2 Likes

Sure no problem, I added you to the pm :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Jareth tempest in his book Angels of Omnipotence has an empowerment sigil. That can be used to empower servitors thus making them stronger. You could give that a try. That’s what I plan on doing.

4 Likes

Yes this one works,also Damon brand method light from the dark it’s great way to charge servitors even sigils and talismans.

3 Likes

Do you know the name of the sigil or situation, in the book there’s a lot of situations for which Angels

2 Likes

I’m assuming they are referring to the one called Pure empowerment.

The index marks it as pages 268-269.

Alternatively Connecting to your inner divinity is also said to be empowering for yourself and others in the book and is found from pages 286-287

The specific glyph for empowerment can be found on page 337.

5 Likes

Thank you, Keteriya. Luna is a great servitor!

2 Likes

E.A. Koetting has a video chat on Odysee where he talks about creating servitors and tulpas etc.

How To Build And Deploy Magickal Automatons

2 Likes

Good plan. I pathwork Ublisi from the same book utilising the boost of magickal energy function an hour or so before birthing a new servitor. I also sometimes use it subsequently if I get an intuitive sense that a servitor needs an extra whack of energy.

5 Likes

Do you think it work if i were to gestate my servitor for a day then pathwork with Ublisi then just birth it?

2 Likes

If you’re doing it jn just one day, I think you would need to spend a good long session focusing fully on the servitor. The Ublisi working would give it more energy, but that is different (in my view) to shoring up its reality with mental focus.
To use an analogy, imagine that you are building a ship to send on a voyage. Imagine then that you influence the tides to give the ship that added momentum as it puts to sea. BUT then imagine that you haven’t actually finished building the ship before you do that, its just a skeletal frame of the ship without the planks of the hull attached yet. It may get dragged a short distance by the momentum of the tide, but its basically just going to sink and come apart.

I think its still important to have that ship completed and shored up before putting it to sea.

Hopefully that analogy makes sense.

4 Likes

Amazing analogy! Thanks for the advice!!

3 Likes