Is there a Jorogumo around me?

Sorry for all these questions, lol

So a few days ago I vividly remember, walking around in my dream, minding my own business, when a Yellow Spider with black dots appeared, landed on my hand, then bit me (I don’t remember if I got poisoned or not.) I looked it up and the closest I could find was a Orb Weaver (Argiope to be exact), and from my research, Jorogumo are said to be Golden orb weavers until they reach a certain age, then they gain the ability to shape shift. So could this be a Jorōgumo trying to get my attention? Because I have also had a sudden leak of interest in Jorogumo. What do you guys think?

Hmm i think its possible one is trying to get your attention

1 Like

I could say, if there is any spirit around me that wants to get my attention, make yourself known. But if I do that, I could just end up accidentally attractive curious trickster spirits, right?

2 Likes

So it’s like an astral spider that can turn into a human? So why would it want your attention?

They’ve been know to be attracted to young lustful men, and me being 17. Well, I’m PRETTY lustful, lol

2 Likes

So it’s on the astral? So would it be like a sexual/red current / succubi, almost like being or that makes sense

Yep, though just like with ubi, Jorogumo can either be loving and protective, or dangerous.

1 Like

Me, I like me some spider women.

1 Like

That’s pretty hot if it’s protecting and loving lol

2 Likes

They’re not astral entities, astral entities are mostly thoughtforms, yokai are from a different plane but they are able to visit the astral like anyone else. If they’re around you then you could try reaching out to them, it doesn’t attract trickster spirits unless you’re literally sending out a beacon or doing it in the astral plane.

So, would casting a circle and programming it to only allow spirits which motives are good, then saying out loud “If there is a spirit trying to get my attention, please manifest in a behold able form and voice.” be good?

https://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic57775.html?sid=01f545233dc7bd41687e1bb7076fe744

This is interesting, go to the second page or that thread they talk about the being you’re referring too

1 Like