Is there a daemonic version to the LBRP

and can I do it even if I haven’t evoked these entities will they still help?

can I only do it for a magickal working or can I do it just like LBRP to raise my psychic naturally with repetition
of the ritual?

3 Likes

What lbrp?

Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram

Ohhhh

Oh never it but I remember someone saying before if you don’t feel comfortable with the JCI influence you can replace the names of the Angels with the names of the Daemonic Kings

@RiseorDie My advice would actually be to avoid trying to just copy paste the LBRP with Demons instead of Angels and instead to go for a ritual that produces the same effects WITHOUT trying to copy the ritual format.

5 Likes

Just asked Lucifer and he Said the LBRP is more effective than the LBRP replaced with daemonic
names but I don’t know that could just be for me.

2 Likes

Why not ask Lucifer to suggest something that might better fit for you?

3 Likes

yea he suggested the LBRP with third eye meditations to stimulate my astral senses.

2 Likes

Lucifer is a very ancient and powerful being, so it might be worth following his advice. I hear he’s really good when it comes to aiding in development, among other things, so I wish you luck with it.

1 Like

@AlphaC There ARE other ways. It’s just that copy-pasting a JCI ritual and then replacing names tends not to be the most effective of things.

1 Like

What does JCI stand for?

@AlphaC Judeo Christian Islamic

1 Like

Thankyou.

1 Like

@AlphaC I despise the LBRP myself so I would definitely recommend looking into the alternatives.

not to be nosey or anything but how come?

I do agree with @TheStorm though. The LBRP is powerful as written, but simply replacing the angels with demons wouldn’t be very effective since the energies are very different. I would either do it as it is supposed to be done or choose another similar ritual to do.

1 Like

I’m willing to bet you’re referring to the gatekeeper ritual

2 Likes

Ooo whats that?

@AlphaC As everyone knows I don’t do Angels or anything of that sort.

1 Like