Is the terms Succubus and Incubus overused?

Many people here have relationships with spirits, demon’s, and “high” ranking demon’s and aren’t being “hooked”.

Also most demon’s (there’s good and bad everywhere) aren’t parasites. They can be vampiristic but that’s different. Please do some research.

I would also make sure your really interacting with “high ranking demon’s” and not imposters.

2 Likes

What do you do to make sure?

2 Likes

Develop your senses, banish negative entities/parasites/imposters, cleanse yourself, work on yourself. Have protection when you summon against any imposters that could try and show up instead.

So the basics.

2 Likes

Refer to this please

@myspace123

This is a very good guide, it’s long but read all of it.

This is another good guide “Letter of intent” you need to go to the start of the thread though, it’s by Succupedia. I’d look for specifically where he talks about INTENT, as it’s very important.

1 Like

Thanks for the guides, this is exactly what I’m looking for.

1 Like

No problem, if there’s anything else you need lmk.

To some extent it’s overused, as I see it. The best way to use these terms, as I see it, is within the introductionary phase.

It’s like walking into a themepark and the main attraction is sex, or like walking into a specific convention that gathers experts of the topics of relationships, sex and communication. And the rumours has it that they have similar gatherings were they discuss these topics and share information about human relationships amongst eachother.

…and when the main attraction - in this case; sex - fades off a bit, there’s new interests that grows along the way. Like love. And when love kicks in, focus shifts on making their love interests the center of their lives. That also means that they sacrifice something from their lives to be with us, just as they have to make compromises to make us happy. This applies to us just as much.

But I do wonder; Is there really a sacrifice if it makes both happy? If you give up on something that you miss and think about during your relationship, then maybe it’s a sacrifice not worth it. And if your sacrifice is not worth a compromise from your partners point of view, then it’s probably not worth it either. My point is that it goes both ways and these spirits usually have a high tolerance when it comes to diverse interests and hobbies, because they have theirs as well.

I don’t see them as succubus anymore and I only use it in a discussion like this. They are just as diverse and unique as us in some ways and to some extent even more so.

1 Like

I believe I heard your term was something along the lines of Lilkin, or Lilin-kin especially if their mother was Lilith.

I believe you would be the best candidate to rename these beautiful, and wonderful beings.

I hate the words like Devil, that is a slur to the goetic, and demon, which was originally Deamon, a greek word for good spirit.

1 Like

Well it seems weird when the term is supposed to imply only to when a spirit has sex with you in your sleep, in a sleep paralysis state. Is this what most people are referring to? I often will just have sex with spirits.

1 Like

The sage.

Though I have recently started my path, and really new to the occult, I envy someone that has such deep relationships with their companions, and hope oneday I too would have such a companion myself.

In common lore yes, “waking to a nightmare, of an entity taking their purity, or stealing away, draining away their energy, and seed. Many speculate that thoes entities would then trade the seed to the male counterpart to impregnate women to create, I forget the term but similar to a hybreed.”

I don’t see this at all, reading all that @succupedia s works, journals and other entries on this forum, he truly is a wealth of knowledge, and I thank him for allowing access to his notes and records.

Edit: the term for the hybreed is Camboin.

2 Likes

Yeah there was a video by JD and JS that emphasizes the companion aspect, good, but I insist that it is not absolute, that I have both spirits that are special companions of mine and a few booty calls, they do exist as well.

The waking to a nightmare thing is a bit odd, and surprising that it is such a popular topic, I do question if people are more looking for general Harlot spirits vs the nightmarish ‘cubish’ experience. I haven’t had much of that but I’ll probably see one day and be able to report more. But this sort of practice sounds a little more ‘parasitical’ sounding vs most of what I have been through, so there maybe a disconnect somewhere.

But for more heart felt connection spirit relationships I’d recommend either JD/JS’s program if it is still around or the book ‘Perfect Love’ by DJ Conway - which probably works a lot better before you evoke tons of demons. I would also say that some spirits aren’t succubus/incubus or harlot but rather just loving sexual spirits that have more the sort of relationship many are seeking.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing. And I will look into it, I would be interested in the guide, and teacher aspects.

Perhaps they know you will treat them with respect.

As a vulger friend from my past would say “you can’t take advantage of the willing”.

Have you thought about meeting your lovers in the astral, or if they could take you there, I have heard that they would protect you, and be a guide there.

And again, thank you the sage, you have been most inlighting on your personal experiences.

1 Like

I would say you should try the perfect love route by DJ Conway.
Well, yeah, sure it sounds nice and everything, it sounds like exactly what you are wanting. It is probably best for everyone to do that before going down as far down my path as I have ventured, but then again perhaps I have my reasons. Thanks for being so nice.

1 Like

Thank you, I wish I could offer more, but I only have book knowledge not personal experience knowledge.

I hope to change that soon, and get our answers, but sometimes removing the mystery, makes the world seam a little smaller.

2 Likes

Lol, this is mostly an idea brought on by a poor explanation of sleep paralysis and a horrible linking it to succubus and incubus.

1 Like

Lilin but even in that term they’re called Succubus, or a species of succubus/incubus so it’s not really any difference. However, it often only talks about the females of the species not the males.

1 Like

Alright what is a Lilin?

1 Like

I stated it here.

1 Like

So a race of spirits that have sex with people in their sleep? Is that it?

1 Like

They’re a species of succubus/are succubus. Lilith’s succubus. Just as there’s Naamah’s succubus, Agat’s succubus, etc.

1 Like