Is The Source the Demiurge?

Worship your self.

1 Like

The Demiurge is the head Archon who wishes to remain in power. It sees humans as livestock.

2 Likes

It’s possible that the demiurge is so conceited that it thinks it is source and the universe it inhabits is the only universe.

In one version of the story is that a goddess created him accidentally out of her emotions and then made a universe to contain him. The demiurge just assumed he created, her, that universe and everything in it. The goddess became the Earth we know as Gaia to watch over humanity.

2 Likes

Keep hearing that name
Can you give me a brief explanation on what is an Archon?

A servant of the Demiurge. They are spirits who sometimes look like “grey aliens” or cyborgs. They use the energy that humans create to live. Parasites who control the world and relish suffering and praise . They feed from the praise that humans give to “god” which is just a lie.

The Demiurge is the king of these things. Known as Saklas, Chnoubis, and other names. Depiction is usually a lion with a snake body.

These beings trick you into going into the light after you die. They can imitate your loved ones to help you come in. You apparently go into the moon where a representative meets you. You review your life and they usually try and get you to go back. It’s to recycle your soul and give them more suffering to feed on.

You can reject the light and go back to the source, which is henosis. You merge with the All. Should you reject both options you are sent to Limbo, a place of levels of restriction. Level 3 is the worst thing because you can be trapped in a moment forever. Levels 1 and 2 are varying degrees of restrictive existence- you have more freedom but you are not free. You will likely live a form of your life forever. The madness is you will live the same routine for eternity as punishment for not choosing either the source or Archon reincarnation.

All my thoughts though.

5 Likes

Lmao I’d sucker punch that grey alien-like “bitch tf move out my way”

1 Like

Just keep in mind there is no Punishment Beyond death
That’s actually a trick of the Demiurge!
Just reject the Demiurge and go on your joly way.

3 Likes

This is all complicated by the fact that this isn’t the only world that exists. Modern Abrahamic-descended occultism works very hard to obscure that. Kether and the stuff above it are the “egg” or sphere that enclose THIS world. There are zillions of eggs. An egg is like a software code for a video game. When you decide to experience a particular world, you project your mind into the egg. Your mind reads the software code and this splits into two compartments - one that renders the experience of an external “world” as written by the program, and an avatar or localized consciousness that moves in the world in order to experience it.

It kinda looks like this–

The center is where the avatar/experiencing compartment stands and looks out, and the toroidal field around it is the part that renders and projects the experience back to the avatar. Eastern writers tend to explain this and Western writers tend to obscure it - especially when they’re translating Eastern texts! This is fundamental to understanding the logic of magic. When you cast a circle, you’re reclaiming conscious control over your “exterior” environment. The hexagrams/pentagrams/circles are all mapping this physical space. Everything comes down to communication between the two compartments. The reason Western writers obscure this is because everything you experience in this reality is being rendered out of the substance of your own mind. Yes, there are “other people” - but they’re in their own little pods having their own experiences. The “person” you experience is rendered out of the substance of your own mind. Yes, there are “gods,” but they are rendered out of the substance of your own mind. Western occultism depends on a mythological hierarchy - of superior and inferior persons - also on the idea of “ascending,” some people are “further along” than others, there are “higher” beings that “lower” beings must submit to. In other words, if there IS an archon, you’re making it and you control it.

Archon theory seems to be a negative version of Hinduism. You have the same idea of souls going to the moon to feed the gods, except instead of the idea that we feed the universe and the universe feeds us you have this predatory idea.

7 Likes

Don’t you mean exercise desire and will to form breakfast out of its opposite, non-breakfast?

2 Likes

If I died of a suicide, will the same thing happen for me?

astaroth has a lot to tell about the fall, the demiurge and the source
i talked to her a bit about it and this is what she told me

also i was reading about other persons with this incredible demoness and she tells this

i think the angels serve the god inside of us all, the divine essence in all the universe, is this the source?
and isn’t the demiurge dead?

Been a lot of Saturn going around and based on this image I wonder is the black cube and Saturn is a demiurge.

1 Like

How do you infer that Saturn is demiurge from this image? This image looks like Ida and Pingala nadis on the sides and the base of the spine to the top of the skull on a snake.

“The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao; The name that can be named is not the eternal name. The nameless is the beginning of heaven and earth. The named is the mother of ten thousand things.”

-Lao Tzu

4 Likes

The source, the absolute, the all, the Darkness and Light = Satan

That is an image of Yahweh. I’ve seen and felt him a few times, and I’ve talked with him. This one will attack/sabotage when you try to ascend, if you were baptised. I call him the god of disconnection. He’s a pain in the arse, but Cohzier can provide protection if you need it.

2 Likes

What was Yahweh’s appearance to you? Pretty sure i have seen him. Also what did he talk to you about? If you do not mind sharing.

In one of your older posts what did you mean when you were taking about an infinite layer of Source minds being one frequency of Infinity?

1 Like

Right, there are two demiurges afaik. One is a force or intelligence that creates the physical universe (this is my best understanding of that). The other is false, the false god, who is an archon called Yahweh or Jehovah. Lucifer says Yahweh isn’t a god, he’s merely an archon. Yahweh once told me that he is God with a capital G. I just told him this evening that I am God with a capital G. :wink:

3 Likes

Bump.

I really liked reading this post.
Hopefully it’ll get more attention :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.