Is the saint expedite used for love

part of baal kadmon’s book also has a chapter for expedited help and very urgent needs.

The real question is can we use these rituals not just for money but also for love life or other business?

because you may urgently need someone to love you or to separate them from their lover, to turn two people against each other, etc.

personally I can’t stand to see that woman with other men I just want to be me every minute on her mind that she is my lover can Saint Expedite help me with this,Or is she just a soul interested in money matters?

Not sure, because these are not needs, they are ego based wants that do not affect your spiritual life. I haven’t read the book though so maybe? I would still try it and see what happens.

1 Like

if that won’t happen why am i giving it 7 days my problem is i like to use my time i need someone who has worked with her before.

I suggest Amon or Asmoday for black magick like this.

Are there any souls that have the black magic equivalent of the saint expadite and can work as fast as the saint?

Define “soul”?

Amon and Asmoday are perfectly good souls in my book, if by “soul” you mean a sovereign spirit.

no definition i’m just curious about a soul that is the black magic equivalent of saint expadite.

Is there any other soul that is as fast as her?

You’re using the word soul in the wrong context, so it is a tad confusing.

And St. Epedite is a he, not a she.

Expedite is only for urgent matters, and there is absolutely no urgency in wanting to break up someone’s relationship. It does not qualify as an emergency, and is not a need, so St. Expedite will not help.

If you want to speed up a magical manifestation, then invoke Dynamis:

1 Like

so i wonder I’m casting a love spell with Asmoday, will I resort to dynamis after casting the spell?

Well, wouldn’t it harm the asmoday energy used in this spell?

If you read the linked tutorial, it says you call Dynamis first, not after:

But the OP hadn’t tested it so unless someone else happens to see this and mention they tried it, we don’t know.

Try it and find out and let us know what happens! :smiley:

I never called St Expedite for love matters, but I did call him for other emergencies and HE’S FAST. Like… he delivers before the candle is even done burning.

He likes red candles and, as with all saints, he’ll appreciate fish, water, bread, wine, and especially some homemade bread or pastries you do yourself.
Usually, I’d bake some pudding and share a couple of slices with him. After the ritual was done, I respectfully threw everything away (wrapped the food in foil paper and threw it to the trash).
Also, you’ll have to say some prayers. Consider he’s a Christian Saint, so of course, if that’s not something you agree with, it’s best for you to not even try.

I always paid him upfront. And after he delivered, I paid him again. Since he delivered shortly after making my petitions twice, I just served him extra food or wine. The longest he took for other petitions was like two or three days, at most.

In fact… there’s something urgent I’m needing right now. I’ll take this as a sign I should be calling him to take care of it.

But no, I never called him for love. I don’t think that’s his field.

1 Like