Is the Draconian current and Thelema compatible?

I’ve been curious about these two paths but I’m conflicted as they seem to be mutually exclusive, what with Thelema focusing primarily on the Tree of Life and the union with Source while the Draconian way focuses on the Sitra Ahra and self-deification. Does the the Law have room for the LHP or is this contrary to the Will of the HGA?

1 Like

Welcome @Xeper It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

I think they are totally opposite. In thelema you are aligning your will with the will of universe/god, in lhp you are focusing on your will (there is also a “higher will” concept in lhp but I don’t know its meaning)

1 Like

Hadit is Satan, Baphomet is very important in all of the most important Rituals and the Law is actually involved in self deification so it’s LHP as part of the Great Work, Crowley is the greatest black magicians of all times and enochian Magic includes very powerful demonic angels related to the Elements. The draconian current and Thelema are mutually inclusive

1 Like

How did you come to this conclusion ?