Is someone doing black magick to me + Introduction

So greetings, my nickname is Mina I am 28 years old I am a silent member I would mostly like to learn and read.

I have this since last year in june.
The color red attracts me, mostly yellow then black or sometimes blue. Like someone is stalking and forcing me on things that I watch (like everything drags me in things and objects everything red is automatically is catching my attention) and I had a very weird dream that I think dedicates that someone is using dark magick against me. I saw a beautiful black haired woman that put little pieces of raw meat in a red plate and I saw a little papier written thing: Age 3 so she or it intendicates that black magick has been doing on me since I was 3 years old. Strange things keep happening to me and when I sometimes (rarely) close my eyes I see random pictures of strangers or objects very weird.

what does this mean does someone know?

2 Likes

Welcome @lunababee Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow a specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of magical interest?

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:

I am from germany, and no I don’t know anything about magick but I am interested in practicing the arts I like to read and learn a lot of stuff. I want to work with demons but I don’t know anything about it so I am really new when it comes to this topic.

1 Like

Hello :smiley:
Welcome to the forum