Is pressure in your ears sometimes normal?

If I have random pressure in my ear does that mean a spirit is there?

1 Like

There is one of my succubi who kisses me in my left cheek everytime I do something right, the kiss feels like a pressure on my cheek that hurts in a delightful way, the area of pressure is the area of her lips kissing me. That has been my experience with spirit pressure.

yes and no it’s not always anything supernatural.

1 Like

I’ve always associated when there’s a sudden pressure in my ears to somthing trying to speak o me. But FYI ur title says eyes then you spoke about ears. Do you get pressure in your eyes? Mine start to hurt when I start trying to open my sight like I focus a certain way and they just start hurting so I try to do it more.

2 Likes

It could mean the possible opening up of your clairaudience ability.

In his book Summoning Spirits, Konstantinos has a developmental sense exercise for astral hearing that produces pressure in the ears.

3 Likes

Oh did it? No I never caught on to that I thought it said ears. As for my eyes hurting Nah, That’s never happened to me It does happen though when I Get outside and it’s bright without my glasses

I actually do have his book but mm…to be honest I never finished reading it I just couldn’t get into it I stopped at page 60 something I think where he talked about I believe how to meditate or open up your third eye I think I can’t remember, EA’s book Evoking Eternity seemed like a more supreme beginners book in my opinion.

When this happens to me I can speak in my mind and it starts to almost make the feeling of actual sound in my ears when that pressure happens

1 Like

Konstantinos book has some of the best developmental exercises I have found outside of the more intensive Initiation Into Hermetics by Bardon.

Evoking Eternity is better for learning evocation, but not for developing the senses to perceive spirits, in my opinion. EA makes some assumptions about the experience level of his readers that Konstantinos does not. Konstantinos assumes those reading his book have no experience at all, and so he begins from scratch, whereas Evoking Eternity already assumes one has skills like visualisation.

3 Likes

My voice changes as I talk I believe from spirit influence sometimes while just thinking my voice in my head changes too and it’s alot louder then my normal thoughts had alot of bass to it.

2 Likes

Oh, okay. Gotcha! Well if that’s the case I’ll try reading it again.:+1:

I can feel when entity’s are talking I’ve just not been able to make out what they are saying I can feel when they start and stop but I can’t make out what the meaning is. I’ve been able to read people’s thoughts with it but I can sometimes make out people’s inner monologue but can’t with spirits yet.

Use it for the exercises, and the 50 spirits. Ignore the Golden Dawn methodology though, and use EA’s system in Evoking Eternity. That will give you all you need.

1 Like

I’d love to hear there excersize you speak about for clairaudience abilities if you wouldn’t mind pming me it. Thank you in advance

Glad you making progress I’ve been able to hear humans too apperently were easier to hear I’ve even Hurd someone who was dead I didn’t even realize I had his attention I was just thinking about him then he told me don’t tell me about God and didn’t say anything else. I had left my body once when near him and could see him and another friend perfectly clear and hurd theme talking back and forth with there minds.

1 Like

It might just be a normal reaction of the human body .

1 Like

It happen to me the other day while I was getting ready for a ritual with dantalion, I literally felt like someone blew air in my right ear and it blocked :crazy_face: I can’t really hear spirits so didn’t know what to think of it :pensive:

Me too.
But when I said: “Speak to me”, the pressured went away. Perhaps I am approaching this wrong…

Yea I know what you mean. I had my higher spirit try to answer a question by forcing me to speak his words my mouth started to move but stopped before anything came out I seen red energy move into me and felt the pressure in my ears. I asked him what’s the wisest thing you could tell me right now.

1 Like

It’s something I have actually started to experience a LOT since I came to know my ubi. One time the pressure was so intense I actually felt first my left eardrum, then my right eardrum outright popping (they didn’t pop of course, but the feeling was just THAT intense). I never understood what it is, I’ve just always assumed that the pressure starts building when she speaks directly to my ears.

1 Like