Is possible that a deity is listening what we thought about them?

is possibly that a god/goddess is listening what you say about him/her without any contact with her in the previous months?

i was thinking on Hekate 2 days ago and the things that i was about to tell her and i also was thinking how she would respond to my confessions, however, when i was trying to have a contact with Hekate months back, i heard a weird noise that i remember well and the same weird noise were played to me when i was sleeping (the same day i was thinking of her), that noise wake me up ( i dont have the enough skill to describe what teh fuck i hearded) is she listening to me all the things i think, all the time? omg!..

2 Likes

Yes.

3 Likes

Most probably lol is the sound like a ringing or hum that last for a really long time? if so thats the begining of your psychic hearing activating so it is possible for her to listen in on you since your are chanelling them to her and shes sending you the ringing saying yup lol.

2 Likes

it was like a horn and rice inside a bottle being shaked all at the same time.:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

It depends but usually its in your ear or head and you can hear it really loudly lol. It’s usually a good sign though so well done :slight_smile: keep it up and pretty soon you will be able to hear her speak back to you too.

2 Likes

thanks

2 Likes

Of course they do. But they are polite and don’t really say anything to what you are thinking about them. They do have manners :wink:

2 Likes