Is physical evocation necessary for real life results?

I have been evoking demons and various other entities for a couple of years now. I do not set up an altar, light candles, use incense, or even draw a circle on the ground; I do not like to use external tools unless absolutely necessary.

However, after watching many of your YouTube videos - and seeing how much of a champion you are for the practice of ritual evocation to physical manifestation - I have been questioning whether I am missing a big piece of the puzzle.

There are times when I evoke a spirit to physical appearance, but most of the time (maybe 80%) they manifest on the astral plane only.

So my question is this:

If I am evoking a spirit to help me manifest something real and tangible in my life, does it matter whether I evoke them to physical appearance, or is it just as effective to evoke that spirit to astral appearance?

I can see how an argument can be made, that as long as the spirit is present and clear communication is achieved, the spirit will carry out its task in full. Conversely, an argument can also be made to say that the strength of the spirit evocation itself is directly correlative to the strength of the effect you are trying to create in your life, via spirit evocation.

I look forward to your reply.

Thank you,
Happy Kanib’l