Is Marbas weak at healing Shortness of Breath?

I called President Marbas last night and just felt his presence, so as a obvious request, i asked him to make my shortness of breath better or cure it. today, i feel better but not much better… its just tolerable now. i doubt, i would feel much better if Marbas was healing me. is Marbas did what he could do or i just failed at this ritual? have you ever asked Marbas to heal your shortness of breath? did you got the same, kinda useless results?

2 Likes

Have you tried waiting another couple days? Sometimes magick doesn’t work 100% over night. Have a bit of patience and then call him again, maybe light a candle tonight and ask if he’s healing you. Were you able to hear him communicate with you about the ritual or did you just call him, tell him to heal you, and then go about your business? Sometimes these spirits will give you a timeline or give you insight as to why what you want won’t be accomplished the second ritual is over.

7 Likes

To me it seems that they expect dual effort, per my 110% effort Goetia topic.

What can you do to increase your breath?
Concentrated controlled breathing, 2-4 count incremental
Eucalyptus and other teas that aid breath and lungs
Vics Vaporub over chest and lungs for three days
Vice Vaporub on feet as well
Toxins drain through feet, or epsom foot bath
Walking/Light Jogging, cough as much as possible safely if others around - cough into elbow or toward ground

2 Likes

There is also Raphael and psalms, see my healing ritual post for psalms

2 Likes

You didn’t give time for the magic to work, you didn’t even give a day for the results to be obtained.

And now with your doubts you practically ruined your petition assuming you or the spirit failed.

4 Likes

What was the desease?

1 Like

Will he start to heal me if i ask him again or his now disappointed of me? :(‌

A spirit like Marbas doesn’t get disappointed so easily. They don’t have the same point of view like us humans.

As you wrote, Marbas already showed signs that he was helping, so let him continue to do his work.

Your request was sincere, I’m sure the Demon heard you.

Repeat the petition if you feel it’s necessary, they don’t mind it.

You need to change your mental state, believe and have confidence in the power of your will, which directly reflects the outcome of your petition.

Believe, trust and be sure that you are already being helped.
Don’t think about IF you will get help and healing, but WHEN it will happen.

It’s only a matter of time.
Give some time for the magic to happen, don’t be anxious while you wait.

I will offer a candle to help you while you wait for the results of your petition.

1 Like

Thanks man! this favor is unforgettable for me.

2 Likes

When I called on Buer, he helped my mother. When I called on Marbas, he helped me. I have called on them both many times and they came through. You have to give them time though.

Some ailments are more complex than others. Just like human doctors, it takes time to diagnose the problem and cure it. Again, a lot of it depends on you. Don’t be impatient.

2 Likes