Is magick real or you guys larping?

So what am I supposed to do? Try contact a demon from demons of magick and do the spell every day?

The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again expecting different results

4 Likes

I have that book, and no, you’re meant to do it once. Start with the petition ritual, the first one you’re introduced to, it’s much easier for beginners.

4 Likes

I am flagging you because you didn’t do an introduction by the way.

7 Likes

Do you work out? Think of this like the burning sensation you feel when you’ve been exercising a lot. Frustration / pain is the result of you working on improving your ability to work magick.

2 Likes

My first post is an introduction

1 Like

He answered all the questions

^ This right here, is one of your problems. You have to suspend that doubt, and just entertain the idea that it might just work after all.

Edit: I didn’t mean for that to reply to Lop_Pollo.

5 Likes

Ah my bad lol. @Grand Sorry man :laughing:

3 Likes

This.
We are not a fucking zoo or anything. If you want someone to make a proof or something there are enough folks with a good reputation around the globe you can pay for their services. Some people made good experiences with teachers/someone more experienced who can supervise your steps and results (something I wouldn’t recommend myself but only because of personal taste reasons) as a starting point. Everybody learns differently. You should give yourself the time to work on your magickal “muscle” and your understanding. If you don’t have time, will or patience but you need results fast I would recommend to choose someone who is offering their services for money, I am sure the internet will be of assistance here.

17 Likes

You wrote that you tried alot of different spells and nothing worked. I suggest you think about what is most important for you right now. the money spell? the healing spell? love spell?
One thing at a time.
There’s plenty of information about all the topics here in this forum. Use the search function on the top right corner.

And again, the attitude “it’s unfair that I don’t get results” is really not helpful at all.

6 Likes

There’s legit people and there’s larping, there’s even a bit of larping in legitimacy and vice versa.

There’s really no such thing as “astral senses” your clairs are your energetic senses. Clairvoyance and so forth for each physical sense. Helps you perceive energy. They’re not closed, they simply need to be worked out and it takes time.

As a newbie working with entities is a last priority.

7 Likes

So how comes many noobs can just buy a book mentioned here and everything just works and clicks for them like in the demons of magick thread.

2 Likes

A lot of newbies let their imagination run away with them. However, some also ask questions and get help. The less hardheaded ones. Not everyone post the full extent of their practice while some will jump right from 0 to 100 and wonder why they’re being Shepard by mimics and the likes but some are content with mimics sadly.

9 Likes

What do you mean shepard with mimics?

Not all the entities people contact are the actual entity in question. While it’s a bit rare-ish some run into thoughtforms or other entities claiming to be that entity.

5 Likes

It took me eight years of practicing evocation to have a demon finally “show up.” :man_shrugging:

Consistency is the key. Not everyone is blessed with functional clairvoyance the first time out.

22 Likes

For the same reason some people have an intuitive understanding for mathematics or words or different languages or all of that other stuff that exists. That doesn’t mean they don’t have to invest work and practice into their talents to nurture them to the best condition possible.
Maybe you too have some kind of predisposition you aren’t aware of right now, since its not something you put to the test from early age (I KNOW there are people running around and stating that they are doing magick since they were 5 or whatnot, but eh…).
And sometimes this:

Its not easy in the beginning to discern what to take with a grain of salt (or a full bag). I believed EVERYTHING people told me in the beginning, too. This will pass and you will get your own intuitive understanding.

8 Likes

What would you tell your noob self 8 years ago?

1 Like

Oh, I’ve been practicing magick a lot longer than 8 years. It was around eight years ago that I only started focusing on the evocation of spirits. I did other forms of magick before that though.

I would tell myself to be more consistent. Practice daily.

8 Likes