Is Luciferianism worshipping Lucifer?

I’m a little confused on what Luciferianism is weather it’s working only with him, predominantly with him or worshipping him

6 Likes
5 Likes

No, afaik it’s taking him as a real being, or archetype, or aspect of your greater self, which is enlightened in defiance of certain restrictive norms, usually based on the weird desert cults of Islam, Christianity, and Judaism, and rejecting those in search of knowledge, power, freedom, and realisation, not spiritual slavery, dogma, and fear of hell.

11 Likes

Agree with Lady_Eva. I consider myself a Luciferian. I do not worship Lucifer. He does not want to be worshipped. I become one with Lucifer, allowing his illumination to fill me and achieve enlightenment, is how I would describe it in simple terms. I am Lucifer, and I am me, and I am god, or goddess, in my case. I work with any spirit I want to. Lucifer doesn’t place limits on me His light shows me the way.

15 Likes

If anything, Luciferianism is about self-respect, knowledge and personal growth. You can even be a Luciferian and also be atheist. It’s a very broad spectrum and you don’t really need to worship Lucifer. It’s about who you are or want to become.

14 Likes

One of the best answers I’ve heard.

9 Likes