Is lucifer the most powerful demon?

For some he is, for others he’s not.
He is what he is, but for us he can be a light, a dark, everything in between, or just nothing.

2 Likes

No, Lucifer is not the most powerful demon (let alone spirit) out there, and many gods tend to outrank most demons, though Lucifer is a being more powerful than many gods. However, there are a lot of sides to Lucifer, and his most powerful aspects tend to be pretty hidden, which is why I would advise talking to him about this.

In general, if you wanna take a look at a being’s power, instead for subjective opinions on an internet forum it’s always better to take a look at the entities yourself. Beyond usual tactile visualization, scanning and clairvoyance, you’ll find that the back of the neck, and the nape are very good gauges of energy output, which is what most people look to when they think of "power.

I agree wholeheartedly with @DarkestKnight in the idea that this is not a competition of most powerful gods. There’s way too many factors at play, from depth of devotion, to specifics of the goal, to the power of the magician, to how well the magician interacts with that specific type of magic.

It’s like going around and saying, “what tool could be stronger than a hammer?”. Well, a baseball bat might be stronger, but I wouldn’t advise using it on nails, or wielding one if you don’t know how, or thinking that that baseball bat is the most powerful tool in existence that’s gonna solve all problems.

7 Likes

Agreed . When you look at his story on the fall. Then he was God’s most divine and holy Angel and was part of the Divine.

People disagree on his type, Seraphim.
Cherubim, Arch Angel. Cherubim and the last one come out more often.

But his name is not like a typical Angel.
…iel.

Last but not least he can do almost if not every task and he brought the most important thing on earth. Sun and music. So let’s keep it to very special.

6 Likes

Another thing is i did read the rites of Lucifer. His masks are so many coming back to what he can do.

But because he has that divine spark you have to work for it every day. Building yourself.

– I’m not going to tell you who i am because you won’t understand and cannot comprehend.

Lucifer

6 Likes

It’s like Belial says, “I am no king but I have no master”.
It is no different for us, We are the most powerful not an external force.

8 Likes

Lucifer isn’t a demon to begin with. He’s the Latin translation of the Hebrew word “helel”. In both cases it’s a poetic nickname for the King of Babylon, not the King of Demons.

See exhibit A: St. Lucifer of Cagliari, a pre-Latin Vulgate Bishop.

Lucifer is a minor deity in the Greco-Roman Pantheon, being the Roman (and therefore Latin) version of Heosphoros, God of the Morning Star (Venus). And Lucifer certainly isn’t the most powerful Greek God.

1 Like

Lucifer, Emperor Supreme of the Infernal Empire

1. Lucifer, Emperor Supreme of the Infernal Empire
  2. Belial, Viceroy of the Infernal Empire
  3. Satan, Governor Supreme of the Infernal Empire
  4. Beelzebub, Governor of the Infernal Empire
  5. Astaroth, Governor of the Infernal Empire
  6. Pluto, Governor of the Infernal Empire
3 Likes

Satan isn’t considered as a daimon?
Chavajoth isn’t a demon, but I think that he is probably the Lord of the Lord.

You win best comment of the day! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Enki is shiva ??

Yeah its pokemon all over again powers and stuff

1 Like

Adonay is the most Powerfull of all Spirits. He is the Leader of al Spirits. Info and written in the book: The red Dragon and black hen.

1 Like

I dont view Lucifer as a demon, but no there’s way bigger fish than him out there, way bigger. Hell a lot of the Gods predate him. Lucifer is just the leader of the Infernal Nation/Pantheon.

You read between the lines Lucifer was the most beloved of the angels in heaven. He was the most favorite of the goddess.

The bible reads completely different with that twist.

1 Like

Okay, this was… civilizated. I was expecting to see chairs flying.

Anyway, isn’t this site supposed to be about becoming a god? You’re the most powerful being. And if you’re not, try to better yourself in order to reach it, one day!

As Galeano said, utopia exists to keep us walking.

No he isn’t, you’ll come to realise the more you go down this path there is no such thing as “the most powerful” as far as demons are concerned.

5 Likes

Even with the concept of becoming a “god” you wont be the most “powerful” you’re still small compared the the scope of creation. The idea of becoming a god doesn’t change that no matter how much fantasy is thrown into it.

Lucifer is a warrior god. Demonic wars are fun. I probably shouldn’t mention this to much. I was warned not to speak about how he attained his throne.
aGe4xZw_460swp-1

1 Like

I may have forgotten that Galeano’s quote isn’t as famous in the anglosphere as it is in the Spanish speaking countries.

What I meant is that the whole process should work into making everyone of us better (or more powerfull if you want to say it like that) and the whole concept of power should act as a motivator to improve.

1 Like

I would say that he is not. Is he powerful? Certainly. That being said, trying to compare power amongst spirits is a lot like asking whether a plumber or a carpenter is more skilled. In that example, both would be experts in their individual crafts but not necessarily the other. Personally, I find the whole power ranking system as just another way humans categorize things in order to try to better understand them, not necessarily how it really is.

1 Like