Is king paimon harmful?

That’s nonsense. If nothing happened for you, it’s most likely because you’re pinching yourself off from allowing the outcome to manifest, OR you’re being very impatient, OR you’re not doing what need to be done on your end. It’s not King Paimon’s fault.

4 Likes

As long as you’re sincere and respectful, you have nothing to worry about around King Paimon.

3 Likes

You need to learn to properly write in English, your illiteracy can’t be blamed on having another primary language. Half of the time I can’t understand what you’re trying to say. You’re ruining my entertainment.

1 Like

Lel, that mentality of yours.
“I failed, so it’s all fake.”

9 Likes

For once we’re on the same page I guess.

4 Likes

Ignore me like King Paimon ignores you. Bye!

10 Likes

The mic drop of the day goes to @Lux_Tenebris

3 Likes

You fiddle with some corpses today?

Why? Do you want to know if my table is free for you or what?

2 Likes

Also, is it just me or is this place pretty boring right now? Holy shit, no stupid posts to lament, no interesting topic to weigh in on…

Do you do nuru massage? :thinking:

I’m not going to get into the mini bar fight though I find some of the comments both hilarious and amusing (new word = Hamusing? :thinking: Urban Dictionary come to me like an erstwhile lover!) It seems that the poster experienced a disappointment or frustration in life and I wish that person luck in finding what they seek.

Having said that, my experience with King Paimon has only been a one time thing so far (more to come). In that one time he gave me a suggestion that set me a journey that has dramatically changed my life. Nothing but respect for the good King.

5 Likes

@justeleanor Your comments express what many people feel when starting out. Current society, Hollywood movies, and religious systems have created a stigma of fear around the concept of working with spirits (outside of “approved” spirits in church anyway).

In movies, spirits are either always benevolent or malevolent. They want to bless you for Baby Jebus or rend your soul to tatters. There’s no in between. In reality, there’s an in between and what you bring to the ritual can impact its success and vibe.

Have you ever heard someone talk about how certain animals won’t attack you unless you show fear? It can be like that. In my experience so far, most entities have a certain energy current they thrive in as part of their purpose, but they don’t exist to try to harm you. However, if you go into the ritual with a sense of terror they will most likely just not work with you for your own good (maybe just not being ready yet).

My advice is when you feel ready, go in with a state of confidence as if they exist to help you reach your goals or are on the same team as you. The GoM book Demons of Magick explains this concept well.

Good fortunes!

4 Likes