Is it the real deal or delusion?

A fake one will act like it’s expected to act. Or make it self seem more than it is, but then again I would do whatever divination is available to me scanning, tarot, etc to avoid screwing myself over.

4 Likes

I would also add that if you drop mind at the start then you aren’t going to be accidentally generating fakes.

2 Likes

Though more times than not the fakes aren’t your own but what a cluster of other people created that are looking for gullible people to sustain itself, or some fully believe themselves to be the legitimate one due to how they were created be it consciously or subconsciously what’s one believer when you can trick a handful? More energy for it.

3 Likes

What do you mean by “drop the mind” at the start? A deep theta trance state ?

2 Likes

That’s an excellent point, thank you.

3 Likes

I gave a method for doing this here. And you can do this in deep theta

3 Likes

Thank you for the method I think I understand what you mean now :+1:

2 Likes

I disagree with that tho… you don’t know what your mind is capable of. You drop the mind and sleep, you mind generates a whole life for you, we call them dreams. Not only one single character… but a whole life and stories, characters and dialogues… and your conscious mind completely dropped.

2 Likes

You actually don’t. Normal dreaming is generated by the daydreaming mind. And in that world you just go with the flow whether it makes sense or not. Dropping mind in the dream causes lucidity. Once you’ve done that you have full control.

2 Likes

I’m sorry I would have to stop at this point. That doesn’t make any sense to me. Thank you for your time :+1:

3 Likes

I agree with LadyEva , these are real.

But yet they always use the projections of our mind. The verification can never be based on looks if you are not familiar with them.

IMHO spirits exist and they are real but the planes of our existence are different and they use our brain like some kind of an antenna or radio.

But if I am not wrong their true form is not horned, or horrific guys. They do not have a form in terms of 3D of our plane. So they may choose to manıfest as clowns. Why not. These do not make them fake. Like the sixteen-year-old does in Snapchat, they just make fun of it.
Why I claim so If one would look to the history, that change of manifestations in terms of appearance can be seen. The horrific forms do not exist pre - Xtianity but only after it. Why? Why Lucifer was a Blue Angel at the beginning of Xtianity even in Church. You may see the picture below.
Just look what left of Sumerian walls, statutes or same for Babylonians pictures over papyrus of Egypt or Norse Gods depiction; Valkyries, Fey, Gods.

However, they are mostly like a beast after Xtianity. How did happen?

If one looks into Mythology, that is easier to understand, when someone is damned by Gods of Olympo, they were becoming beast ( like Medusa for example), they were having some horrific forms and with the increasing influence of Greece in Xtianity, the same thing happened for the rest of spirits. They all have been turned by Jehova into those horrific beasts, yes, after all, they were damned by Jehova so how they can be ever beautiful yet.

That does not make sense for me.

Having said so; all we see or experience, in a way they are projections to a degree; why as this is your brain connecting alternate planes of existence after all, but that doesn’t mean that they are not real manifestations. Like someone you never saw, would talk to you on the phone depending on his her voice and depending on what is planted on your mind via TV, experiences, stories, you create an image a likelihood of that person, again by using your brain and his / her voice. That would not be real or even change in time.

I see some similarities here too.

This is the first pictures of Lucifer found in a Basilica in Ravenna before Greek influence. It says something :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I guess it comes down to whether you consider an apparition or visual hallucination to be a full or true manifestation.

I don’t.

I operate on the idea that spirits are verbs, not nouns. So i look to acts as proof of their existence, not images or visions.

A manifestation to me is found in an action completed. When what i conjured for actually happens.

This type of thinking may be limiting, but it keeps me honest and delusion-free in my magick.

3 Likes

That’s another test: can they get shit done?

3 Likes

Sometimes thoughtforms make shit done too.

So there are ways to differentiate by some question, for example, @PrinceX wrote once about Hecate in his website, that he asked whether he conjured real Hecate or not and someone passing nearby yelled as " Hecate" - as far as I remember from his posts.

But certainly, if they look like clowns, that still can be real Goetia.

3 Likes

I find that even when allowed to assume a form of their own choosing that they tend not to assume forms that deviate from their nature. Sometimes they even display a strong dislike to having a form structured for them that they find disagreeable. @Lady_Eva evoked the spirit of one of EA’s books and said spirit didn’t much care for the form chosen.

4 Likes

Thank you, actually I asked her to prove to me that she’s the real Hecate. Then someone yelled her name in the street, and that’s almost impossible to happen. The conversation was done by using the spirit box. No dropping mind or meditation or nothing. Classic EVP session with a psb-7 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I expect them to. Is it really magick if you don’t manifest change in your life?

2 Likes

I read them. I like them … :metal: Thanks

2 Likes

Nope. It’s something else entirely. :smiley:

2 Likes

Yesssssss
My boi with the Quality Knowledge yet again

5 Likes