Is it really as I heard?

Hello, When I was young, one of my friends told me that demons are taking advantage of man and depleting his energy.
At first sight, I could not believe it because it seemed irrational, When I did research and exploration, I found that demons and imps fully exploit man and for their personal benefit.
So I took a huge step, and I took a step here to look for someone to prove the opposite and correct my knowledge.

No it’s not true, but I’d be lying if I said this isn’t something some entities dont mind doing, but not exclusive to humans here, but in the hard reality of things people exploit each other and some entities exploit each other. Demons aren’t all sunshine and daisies but not all of them care to do such, while others will and not give two fucks about how you feel about it.

It’s not all demons, but it’s also not just some demons.

2 Likes

This is just my opinion but when it comes to working with demons they have helped me in some pretty fucked up times. Can some be rogues and parasites and cause shit most definite, can some truly not give 2 shits, for sure. But from working with several upper demons they have only done things for me that helps in then end though the method of getting there can sometimes give hellish nightmares. It’s certinately not all roses and sunshine.

1 Like

A good answer, but not convincing, and if you can talk more about this topic and give examples.

I am not aiming to convince you, it just what it is, demons are like us, we exploit one another for personal gain, we use each other, some of us are fine with it, some of us aren’t, some of us help each other some of us don’t.

Demons aren’t all pigeonholed into one mentality, they are versatile beings with their own thoughts, feelings, ideals, and moral alignments.

4 Likes

And humans get into these forums in order to learn how to do that to them :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Thank you very much for your interest in this extremely important matter.

More like we exploit each other on mundane bases as well.

2 Likes

This is real, and thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I agree (my reply had a bit of humorous purposes, btw, as people seem not to realize that)

1 Like

Yes right :+1:

Exactly! It’s amusing how demons are ostracized by people yet nobody thinks about the banker who manipulates his customer into debt. 2008 financial crisis, anyone? Were they held accountable? Nope. They got bailed out and life went on. :rofl:

Then there’s paedophiles and those that protect the paedo because they “love” them. I could go on…

2 Likes